Just click as there's video footage.
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20090129/tuk-row-over-school-pole-dancing-demo-dba1618.html
I loled.

A row has erupted at a further education college after a lunchtime pole dancing demonstration prompted a wave of complaints from teachers who branded it inappropriate for 14-year-old students.
Education bosses invited pole dancing company The Art of Dance to South Devon College in Paignton to give two demonstrations as part of their Be Healthy Week.

A packed crowd of around 1,000 teenage students, aged 14 to 19, watched the first display performed by company boss Sam Remmer in the main public area of the college.

Mrs Remmer said many of the teenagers recorded the performance on their mobile phones.

Returning to the college two days later for the second demonstration she was told to move inside the sports hall and away from the main public area as there had been "a number of complaints".

She was told staff had complained that after the first performance pupils were more interested in watching their mobile phone recordings than they were in their afternoon classes.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
I don't really see the big deal. I mean, I can see why some people might think it's inappropriate, but it was a dancing demonstation and there wasn't anything particularly sexual about it.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
some people just have no respect for the working class pole dancer!
Quote by Fzau
Wait.. you had sex thirty seconds ago and now you're in The Pit?
... you sir, are sick...

Quote by timeconsumer09
Quote by ThatGuy177
I can play bass.
That's not a useless talent.
It's just useless.

I wouldn't be surprised if they brought pole dancing to my school, they seem very keen to bring in "exciting", "new", "cool" exercise now we're a sports college
That was a rare post..

My band on:myspace facebook UG
Leeds '07 '08 '09!
I don't know the answer, or have anything funny to say, but dude that is one sweet Bulbasaur avatar
That's skill.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by CTFOD
I don't really see the big deal. I mean, I can see why some people might think it's inappropriate, but it was a dancing demonstation and there wasn't anything particularly sexual about it.

It's dancing done in strip clubs where people go for sexual stimulation, hence making it sexual.
I wish we had pole dancing in gym when I was in high school.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by metaldud536
It's dancing done in strip clubs where people go for sexual stimulation, hence making it sexual.

Yeah, but it's not exactly the same.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
before i clicked the link and just read the article, i was expecting 3 or 4 girls in a hallway wearing private-school girl's uniforms dancing like sluts for no reason...
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
Last edited by Strato-Massacre at Jan 29, 2009,
^ like most state schools in the UK

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
lol also like every girl in 90% of america's private and public schools
Quote by Fzau
Wait.. you had sex thirty seconds ago and now you're in The Pit?
... you sir, are sick...

Quote by timeconsumer09
Quote by ThatGuy177
I can play bass.
That's not a useless talent.
It's just useless.

Quote by CTFOD

This.
I watched the vid, and I thought it was a very beautiful performance. Nothing wrong with it in my mind.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
It's removed from it's original contest. It's just like gymnastics but with a different kind of apparatus.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.