Earlier, I made a thread when I was trying to find out what a guitar in my local pawn shop was.

I now have it pegged as a Tobacco Sunburst Schecter S-1 Elite. Which has a set neck; my concerns are, of the guitar:

Tuners need replacing. They're Grovers, but...my god, they're rusty, and seem slightly unstable. Might be able just to polish up and tighten, but then again...needs closer inspection. Bridge is kinda rusty too, and there's a stringer missing from the thru-body set-up (i.e. Metal circle around hole is missing)

Pots crackle (Need to spray/possibly resolder them), and one of the knobs has been replaced at one point (it's a different colour than the rest)

At one point, the neck has cracked/snapped off at the joint. It may have been taken off purposefully, but it's a set neck, and the crack in the finish is still there where it's been removed. Looks like it's been fixed back on soundly, and plays fine, but I have no real way of telling

They retail at around £500, and the shop are asking £240. I will definitely be haggling over price, and won't pay more than £180ish, £200 if pushed, not sure.

Is this worth it, or is the possible damage to the set-neck going to outweigh any benefits from a cheap (nice) guitar?
i say dont go for it, with the money you'll spend on repairs, you might aswell just buy a new one
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
Will I need the repairs though, if I reckon the necks ok? I can buy schaller locking tuners for around £15, and get a stringer for maybe 50p ish.

Pots I can resolder in two seconds, experienced and have the equipment, and I actually have spare, good, pots, lying around unused, so that's not a problem.

Neck is my main worry. Is it possible to repair a set-neck properly, or have they just made a hash job and are trying to pass it on?
Reparing a set neck is kinda hard. sometimes the chop em off and re glue them, guitars are not he same after that
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
That was my worry, yeah. I know it's difficult, and you're right, I probs shouldn't trust them.

It's just that when I saw it on the wall, I just thought 'Hey, Schecter, don't see many of those around these parts, nice quality' Took it, played it, thought it was good, but then saw the neck joint.

Disappointing, but life goes on and I don't lose £200+ I guess.