as the title says really! dont know too much about amps really, but i play punk and metal, a lot of drop c/d tuned songs. any recommendations? also this is only really for use in my bedrooom, so nothing too big and loud!cheeeers
if it's *only* for your bedroom, and you don't play too-heavy metal, maybe something like a cornford harlequin? (you'd have to go second hand, but you should get it for a good bit less than your budget, about £300-£400)

EDIT: oh yeah, martamp makes a small low-wattage tube amp too at that price, it actually should be under budget (though it may go a little over budget if you need the 1x12 version). haven't tried it, but hear good things- on the website it says it can hit modern metal too. www.martamp.co.uk would be worth a look, at least- and can have power scaling fitted too, which may be worth considering, though that'd likely put it over budget a bit.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Last edited by Dave_Mc at Jan 29, 2009,