just got one of these and i have a noob question (apologies in advance!)

does anyone know how the knob positions work? As each of them seem to operate differently when the pickup switch is in different positions?

i have checked the ltd website for an owners manual for an explanation but can't find it!

cheers people
I'm going to take a wild guess and say that probably the two top knobs are volume controls (one for each pup) and that the bottom knob is a master-tone control.
congrats on the ESP/LTD model:

http://www.espguitars.com/ESP_Owners_Manual.pdf

Here is a link to the owners manual - ESP makes generic owners manuals and will have all the details of their configurations
gear
[="======================"]
ESP-LTD EX400 (black)
ESP-LTD Truckster (primer)
ESP-LTD MX130 (black)
Boss MT-2
Crate GX-60c [stock chorus/reverb]
not quite unfortunately, if anything all of the knobs swap their 'roles' depending on where the pickup switch is!! think i'll have a sit down with it and draw up a diagram just to help remember

cheers st anger, i'll give it a read now )
Last edited by mj2007 at Jan 29, 2009,
Is this guys flippin serious? Turn the knob. Find out what knob does. Commit to memory. Dude its a guitar, not an nuclear weapon...... unless your Chuck Norris.
Quote by The_Rooster
Is this guys flippin serious? Turn the knob. Find out what knob does. Commit to memory. Dude its a guitar, not an nuclear weapon...... unless your Chuck Norris.

...anyways...why dont you just twist the knobs til it makes a loud noise...that always works
Quote by The_Rooster
Dude its a guitar, not an nuclear weapon...... unless your Chuck Norris.

Quote by RapeStove
That's what she said.

Gear:
ESP LTD KH-202
Peavy 25w
Boss OS-2
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss BF-3