Hey, I'm looking for information on a type of pedal because frankly I'm not even sure it exists.

I'm looking for a pedal that doesn't simulate but IS actually a wah pot and circuit in a stompbox casing.

I would like one of these to have the full sweep of the wah but in a fixed position without the hassle of a wah pedal with a rocker.
(ex : The Michael Schencker midrange tone in a stompbox)

Its kinda like a filter pedal without the sweep (wooshing sound)

I'd like to know basic information you would have on pedals such as the brand, cost and controls.....or even just a simple link would be the hotness.

Please dont refer me to a auto-wah pedal as I want just a simple pedal with that 1 specific control. (Dont want a super expensive auto-wah just for 1 simple use, I dont to spend more money then I have too.)

Thanks in advance fo any information and/or time.
''Well, I'm sure I'd feel much worse if I weren't under such heavy sedation'' David St. Hubbins-Spinal Tap
I do'nt really understand what your asking for, is it a filter modeller sort of pedal? Look at the Line6 FM-4, see what you think.
Archbishop of Zeppelinism...

Quote by Beakwithteeth
Get him into blues. Lyrical depth-not so much. But it is groovy and it is black people's music so if he doesn't enjoy then he is not a true black person.

Is there anything smaller than the worm......and with only the manual fucnction?
''Well, I'm sure I'd feel much worse if I weren't under such heavy sedation'' David St. Hubbins-Spinal Tap
You want a wah, but without the foot control? So you can set a specific position in the sweep with, say, a knob? Seriously, just re-house a standard wah into a small aluminium casing, it will be an easy job, and you'll have a cool customised (in a sense...) pedal!

You could even include other things, say an LED indicator. Just talking about it makes me want to build a pedal. Shame I'm at uni at the moment
Last edited by Mathamology at Jan 29, 2009,
I've heard of Slash doing something similiar. I remember watching an interview with his guitar tech and he talked about some kind of pedal that gave "a half-cocked wah" sound. I forget what it was though...
Quote by forsaknazrael
You should probably mug John Frusciante or Ritchie Blackmore. They're small guys, we could take 'em.

Just look out for that other guy in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Will Farrel. He's a tall mofo, got a long reach.

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.