So today I logged onto my UCAS track thing and found out I got conditional offers from both University of York and Newcastle University. Now I realise what a conditional offer is but how do I actually find out what I am supposed to do to fullfil the requirements of my conditional offers? I am from Sweden if that has any meaning.

So will the details of my conditional offers be sent home or am I supposed to contact both universities, or what?

Sorry if this is a bit of a nOOb question, but I am kind of new to this UCAS thing...
Rig:

Gibson ES-335
Peavy Classic 30
On the track page, click on the course code next to where it says "conditional" and it will tell you the grades you need.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by jambi_mantra
On the track page, click on the course code next to where it says "conditional" and it will tell you the grades you need.

Yeah, this takes you to the main page, though I'd also recommend checking the acceptance letter as well. For some reason my requirements are always really badly spaced and ridiculously difficult to understand, yet in the letter they appear fine.
If in doubt, just mail the unis. They have always been really helpfull in my experience.
Ok apparently I need to provide satisfactory FSFG certificate. Any idea what that is?
Rig:

Gibson ES-335
Peavy Classic 30
Conditional offer basically means they'll accept you provided you get the required grades. It's the usual thing when you're applying for uni. An unconditional offer would be if they're so impressed they'll take you no matter how you do in your exams.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
I just got a letter with my conditions from my offers. UCAS was a mahoosive pain in the bottom.
Ok just realised FSFG is a copy of my grades! So i basically got in! HELL YEAH MOTHER FOCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rig:

Gibson ES-335
Peavy Classic 30
Quote by bluesmaster
Ok just realised FSFG is a copy of my grades! So i basically got in! HELL YEAH MOTHER FOCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're not in yet. You need to get satisfactory grades. Not to rain on your parade or anything but you can still be refused entry if you don't do well enough in your exams.
I know everyone in this thread is British but I got into the University of Miami(Fl). $24,500 a year scholarship and finalist for full scholarship. Whooo
1992 Ibanez S540 sol
1988? Kramer Pacer Mutt