Ok so i was originally gonna get a wrxt or wrmg but then i realized...Wrmg have LFR And the xt has jackson locking kajiger.And i wont use either one at all...So is there really that big of a con just getting the js30(gonna switch pups later on)? I mean...pups and tremolo are the only thing seperating the 30 xt and mg.So why dont i just buy the 30? Thanks
Js series is an inferior quality build. If you're not going to use the trem on the warrior, I suggest you get a guitar without a trem for around the same price, which will be better quality, than going for a JS.

They're not awful, they're pretty good entry level guitars, if that's what you're after, but if you're budgeting for a warrior, I recommend you look into fixed bridge RR series, if you like the 'extreme' shapes and all that. If not that, try ESP/LTD, they have some great, well-priced models with good pickups and quality build.

or Ibanez, though they've gone up recently, which made me sad. Also, stock pickups are often quite dull, though 2009 Ibanez are supposedly better, we'll have to see.
Hmmm well i just realized im an idiot.Haha i can buy a schecter devil custom for 100$ more than the p.o.s js30!! Sounds good?!
Hey, the JS30 isn't that bad! I like mine.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
if a neo nazi compares you to hitler I'd say it's meant to be a good thing, if a jew does the same thing, it's likely that they aren't particularly fond of you.
Sorry sorry!! Haha but i mean i can get a wicked nice guitar more suited for my skill level for 100$ more.
Schecter does, indeed, have some awesome stuff for metal.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
if a neo nazi compares you to hitler I'd say it's meant to be a good thing, if a jew does the same thing, it's likely that they aren't particularly fond of you.
Devil cutom.450$ I cant pass it up man....Wicked awesome!! I should make a topic just about devil customs and how wicked they are...