I know the season is over, but since I'm a total animation freak, I need to express my love for old stop-motion christmas cartoons.

Does anyone else know these? Rudolph, Santa Claus is coming to town, and the little drummer boy?

Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town + The Year Without A Santa Claus = The greatest movies of all time.

Such classic ****ing songs, I love those movies so much.
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
Last edited by Chris_Parker at Jan 29, 2009,
Quote by Chris_Parker
Santa Claus Is COmin' To Town + The Year Without A Santa Claus = The greatest movies of all time.

Such classic ****ing songs, I love those movies so much.

I'm mister White Christmas
I'm mister Snow!

****ing classic, I love it.

I work at an animation studio, and all christmas long they were blasting these songs
gotta love 'em!
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
It's Illegal

In Germany, all sorts of sick shit are allowed.

Does Wallace and Gromit count? Not exactly Christmas related, but I love 'em nevertheless.
Quote by TheQuailman
In Germany, all sorts of sick shit are allowed.

Does Wallace and Gromit count? Not exactly Christmas related, but I love 'em nevertheless.

they have nothing to do with the cartoons I meant, but I don't think they were ever aired in Germany. it's part of my american heritage, these cartoons.

but yes, wallace and gromit are awesome
Quote by CoreysMonster
I'm mister White Christmas
I'm mister Snow!

****ing classic, I love it.

I work at an animation studio, and all christmas long they were blasting these songs
gotta love 'em!

I actually think the Miser Brothers Christmas wasn't half bad. Not as good as the original, but it was still decent.

Put one foot in front of the other...!
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
I own those three movies I have a boxed set of those three movies plus the normally animated Frosty the Snowman. Great movies that bring me back to my childhood.
Quote by Chris_Parker
I actually think the Miser Brothers Christmas wasn't half bad. Not as good as the original, but it was still decent.

Put one foot in front of the other...!

wait.

what?

Miser brother's christmas?

did I miss something? you mean the same miser brothers from the year christmas got cancelled?

Quote by Fusionxtreme88
I own those three movies I have a boxed set of those three movies plus the normally animated Frosty the Snowman. Great movies that bring me back to my childhood.

holy crap I have the exact same box set!!!!

DUUUDE!!!

awesome stuff, aint it?
rankin/bass ftw!
WONGA!
Quote by StringAssassin
I would be angry too if there were turds on my head.