Page 1 of 3
So I was testing my mesh to see if it worked and I breathed in one and accidently swallowed it. The day before I read some article about how it could poison you if you eat it uncooked. I start getting really numb and start thinking about how I'm going to die and what it's like to die before the ambulance comes(Panic attack). So I ran downstairs and called 911 (dumbass move). They ended up coming to my house and she came and went and said don't worry it's just between you and me.

But then they came back later and said their boss wanted a parents number to call. Idk why but I ended up giving them my moms... she didnt answer. It went to her voicemail... so I hope to God she doesn't read them before I get to her phone.

Pit, do you think I have luck? Think I can get to her phone in time? I really ****ed up. (first time). I don't even feel like it was worth it. It's been a little more than an hour after I ate it and I still feel the same... just REALLY tired. I guess it's probably from the stress.

----------
Btw it was raw.

Guys cmon I swallowed it and I got a panic attack. I thought I was going to DIE. I wasn't in my right mind(Placebo). My mind was just ****ing with me. If I was sober I would have held myself back.
bro0otal

Drummer

Guitarist___________Bassist________________Vox______________________Lead Guitarist
feels good man
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
I dont think you can die from eating weed,

Post it in the new drug thread
I don't think anybody has ever died from weed.

I have a friend who got panic attacks, but he just freaked out for a little while.

I don't think calling the ambulance was a good call.
HAHAHHA

Idiot. Thats almost worse than the cop that called the police that thought he was dying from a weed overdose.

Get the facts, WEED DOES NOT KILL EVER. In order to die from an overdose of weed you must injest your body weight.

Secondly you cannot get high by eating weed! The THC must be activated by heat, and the only way that is possible in your body is by your stomach acid, but that won't do much at all.

Thirdly, you are an idiot.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
There's no way you can die from eating raw weed. I've eating a half g and it actually got me high. So yeah, no danger in eating raw weed.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
So...

...you ate a little weed, freaked out (placebo) and then called 911?

You fail at smoking weed, dude. Eating weed does nothing unless it's cooked into something.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
It just makes your stomach hurt
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
BAHAHAHAHAAHA.

That was the dumbest thing I've read in a while.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Quote by ScottElwood
HAHAHHA

Idiot. Thats almost worse than the cop that called the police that thought he was dying from a weed overdose.

Get the facts, WEED DOES NOT KILL EVER. In order to die from an overdose of weed you must injest your body weight.

Secondly you cannot get high by eating weed! The THC must be activated by heat, and the only way that is possible in your body is by your stomach acid, but that won't do much at all.

Thirdly, you are an idiot.

if you cant get high by eating weed then explain to me how space brownies work..... i know for a fact eating weed gets you high
"every prince has to slay a few dragons before he meets his princess"
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Quote by dudetheman
So...

...you ate a little weed, freaked out (placebo) and then called 911?

You fail at smoking weed, dude. Eating weed does nothing unless it's cooked into something.

Eh, I beg to differ. I ate a half G raw once and I was high, definitely not placebo.
Quote by IlikeTheSKA
BAHAHAHAHAAHA.

That was the dumbest thing I've read in a while.

I know, right?

This kid would freak the **** out if he ever took acid. By the way, acid won't kill you either. Good shrooms won't kill you.

DRUGS ARE FINE, D.A.R.E IS NOT.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
Quote by jordanzio
if you cant get high by eating weed then explain to me how space brownies work..... i know for a fact eating weed gets you high

I think he meant raw/unprepared weed.

There's no way you can die from eating raw weed. I've eating a half g and it actually got me high. So yeah, no danger in eating raw weed.

Interesting, what did you eat beforehand?
Quote by jordanzio

The weed has to be cooked so that the THC absorbs into a lipid before it can be digested by the body.

Eating raw weed won't do anything.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.

When the bell rang to change classes at school, I walked into the hallway and yelled, "I MASTURBATE TO DUCK SEX" and started imitating a duck having sex.

Quote by jordanzio

Because it's cooked, numbnuts.
Dickless.
wow, that was pretty damn dumb

and LOL at jodanzio hahahahaha man if people could eat weed to get high why the hell would they smoke it ?

weed has to be cooked with a food that has a lot of fat in it because thc is fat soluble.
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Last edited by illuminatiano at Jan 29, 2009,
ahh that makes sense. haha
"every prince has to slay a few dragons before he meets his princess"

Bob Marley is laughing at you

On serious note, you handled right, you thought you were gonna die so you called the police.
Quote by Godsmack_IV
I think he meant raw/unprepared weed.

Interesting, what did you eat beforehand?

I ate pizza and a crap load of candy beforehand. I don't think it was placebo, I definitely felt high for like 3 or 4 hours too.
Quote by dudetheman
The weed has to be cooked so that the THC absorbs into a lipid before it can be digested by the body.

well, to be exact THC is hydrophobic, so it will not be dissolved in water, but rather in oils. that why it needs to be cooked/baked in oil or butter to be digested, so that the oil will take it into the fat cells, where it starts to have its effect.
This is quite possibly the failiest fail Ive ever seen.

It is PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE to ingest enough weed to kill you.

Edit: you must have ingested like .0001 if its just what fell through some mesh, in that case, your a bigger retard than I thought. Any high you felt was purely your stupid brain being itself.
Quote by Primus2112
I just asked a guestion regarding a music store myth and my thread turns into a discussion about titfucking bagged milk.

Last edited by kaosfire at Jan 29, 2009,
Listen to me.

Weed has a chemical called THC. In order for it to effect the body it must be absorbed into a fatty substance, or enough heat must be applied for it to be inhaled.

So from that, you can find that you:

CAN get high from eating pure weed, but it won't do much. You probably have to have at least a g or two, and even then it will be a waste.

To cook it into a food, that food must have a fatty substance in it. Such as organic peanut butter, or regular butter.

To inhale it the weed must at least be heated to the point of vaporization.

And that is how to injest weed properly. DO DRUGS
Nice man. Try smoking it next time. It works a lot better.
I throw myself into the sea,
Release the wave,
Let it wash over me
To face the fears, I once believed
Tears of the Dragon, for you, and for me...
You asked for it for being such an idiot. Eating weed won't poison you.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by dudetheman

QFT. "Space" cakes etc. just have cannabutter in them, which is basically butter heated with weed and then filtered.

Good luck trying to get poisoned from cannabis
Last edited by Tommy[fin] at Jan 29, 2009,
Quote by jordanzio

Yes, but you cook those.
He ate weed raw. There's a significant difference.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Last edited by wtf290 at Jan 29, 2009,
Quote by CoreysMonster
well, to be exact THC is hydrophobic, so it will not be dissolved in water, but rather in oils. that why it needs to be cooked/baked in oil or butter to be digested, so that the oil will take it into the fat cells, where it starts to have its effect.

I believe you have misread my post.

Quote by dudetheman

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
that was stupid of you,
You're probably ****ed
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
Page 1 of 3