Do you think Roast Chicken Flavour Tastes like Chicken in anyway? Or how about Barbecue beef flavour?
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Thats what they want you to think
If life gives you oranges, say "f*ck oranges" and bail.

Hey You!
Crisps never taste like they're supposed to. Smokey bacon? HAH. My bacon never tastes like that.
RULE BRITANNIA
Prawn cocktail crisps taste nothing like prawns, I want my fucking money back, Lineker

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Lol
Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
I had walkers cajun squirrel flavour, it did taste like cajun bad meat.
Ever tried Roast Ham & Mustard McCoys? They actually taste like ham and mustard, ****ing great!
Last edited by maggot9779 at Jan 30, 2009,
Quote by maggot9779
Ever tried Roast Ham & Mustard McCoys? They actually taste like ham and mustard, ****ing great!

Brannigans fan??!! Yes, i get my fix every day Roast Beef and Mustard staring at me right now.....must eat them!!!!
Funky

Quote by thedefrockednun
you made my day

Quote by el-ECTRO
bada bing or whatever he's called. EPIC WIN.

Mighty Blades
Quote by CoreysMonster
it's chips, you island-living fungus brains!

I kid, I kid

no I don't

Hey, we won, that is all I have to say.
Quote by maggot9779
Oh, you know. You should anyway, we beat you twice

oh THAT.

that's like bashing on a crippled kid who eventually lost a fight to 5 football players.

Quote by CoreysMonster
oh THAT.

that's like bashing on a crippled kid who eventually lost a fight to 5 football players.

Hey, if the crippled kid thinks he can fight, why not fight him and laugh at his efforts.

Quote by maggot9779
Hey, if the crippled kid thinks he can fight, why not fight him and laugh at his efforts.

no, imagine that a crippled kid almost kicked 4 football players' asses until a fifth once came and tackled him from behind.
Quote by CoreysMonster
no, imagine that a crippled kid almost kicked 4 football players' asses until a fifth once came and tackled him from behind.

Fair's fair.
Quote by CoreysMonster

You should've thought twice about asking the Italian exchange student for help.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You should've thought twice about asking the Italian exchange student for help.

damn those italians! :grr:
It's an unwritten law that crisps should never, ever taste like the real thing...