Page 1 of 4
For a project for school i have to talk to someone that is pro-choice and hear why, and then make a rebuttle. And I have to have the discussion typed out, so I thought Id look here. Anyone up for helping me with this? Please PM.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
so what you're saying is that, after getting out of the water naked with 5+ guys, you thought that once the girls were around you had better get some clothes on?

Holy shit you guys are retarded. Honestly makes me wonder how many people are too stupid to put in half a minutes effort to look at a controversial topic from one perspective and write about it. I'm not helping you, I hope you get impaled by a mallot.
Wouldn't you need to hear their argument before you rebuttal?
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
reply tht the most decisive point that a fetus becomes a human is conception-if its a human its murder-its that simple
Quote by Just Andrew
Wouldn't you need to hear their argument before you rebuttal?

Not if he's a crazy fundamentalist.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by TheHobbit
For a project for school i have to talk to someone that is pro-choice and hear why, and then make a rebuttle. And I have to have the discussion typed out, so I thought Id look here. Anyone up for helping me with this? Please PM.

So your school requires you to be prescient? Damn tough school.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
i'm pro life, why? because nobody, NOBODY deserves to die unjustly, and "fetus" means "little one" so just because someone is little does not make it as bad to kill them

someday the world will realize the horror that abortion is, we just havn't reached that day yet, but it will happen someday
Quote by gareno
i'm pro life, why? because nobody, NOBODY deserves to die unjustly, and "fetus" means "little one" so just because someone is little does not make it as bad to kill them

someday the world will realize the horror that abortion is, we just havn't reached that day yet, but it will happen someday

Hush up, mother theresa.
I personally think that the girl has the RIGHT to choose whether she wants to RUIN her life with a baby...
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Quote by alaskan_ninja
There isn't really a good counter-argument, so just throw a bible at them.

That just proves that it's not okay to kill babies, but anyone else is game
Quote by gareno

k coo'.
-Humanization is the process in which a life form will gradually acquire human specific biological/sociological/etc characteristics to fit a marginal average human model.

-All forms of life undergoing the process of humanization should above all else have the right to life which leeway can only be granted through informed consent.

-Embryonic cells, fetuses, etc undergo the process of humanization and cannot consensually give leeway to their right to life.

-Abortion should be banned because it practices the infringement of the fetus'/etc's right to life without it's consent.
Quote by Godsmack_IV
-Humanization is the process in which a life form will gradually acquire human specific biological/sociological/etc characteristics to fit a marginal average human model.

-All forms of life undergoing the process of humanization should above all else have the right to life which leeway can only be granted through informed consent.

-Embryonic cells, fetuses, etc undergo the process of humanization and cannot consensually give leeway to their right to life.

-Abortion should be banned because it practices the infringement of the fetus'/etc's right to life without it's consent.

Okay, then the fetus is a minor, and they got the parent's consent, didn't they?
Are you really against abortions or do you just have to make an argument like you are?
Quote by irishstang_87
Okay, then the fetus is a minor, and they got the parent's consent, didn't they?

Parents should be able to give their consent to leeway their own right to life in order to save the child but not give consent for the child, no one should be able to give consent for anyone else other than themselves.
Quote by Godsmack_IV
Parents should be able to give their consent to leeway their own right to life in order to save the child but not give consent for the child, no one should be able to give consent for anyone else other than themselves.

I hope you see the paradox...
Quote by Godsmack_IV

Does the morality of 'killing' lie within sentience or the attributes of life?

EDIT: OR of highest importance to most: sapience.
D:
Signature.
Last edited by Atomic48 at Jan 29, 2009,
I'm all for abortion, it's just not right bringing a baby into this world when it can't be properly cared for and such. It's just women making decisions that bothers me.
Abortion is awesome,
I'l have no kids.
Have sex all day bareback,
And run no risks.
Epiphone Elitist SG (Serious)
Tokai Silver Star
Epiphone Dot
Epiphone Les Paul
Washburn J28SCEDL
Washburn J12S

G.A.S List

JCM600 (Yes a 600..)
Quote by Godsmack_IV

A fetus can't really speak for itself, it is still part of the woman carrying it. She can do what she wants with it. I don't know why thats hard to grasp.
Quote by Kensai
I hope you see the paradox...

no I don't...

Quote by Atomic48
Does the morality of 'killing' lie within sentience or the attributes of life?

My morallity on killing stems from my support of negative liberty.

Anyways I didn't come here to debate the topic, I gave the TS exactly what he asked for.

Quote by Guitarfreak777
A fetus can't really speak for itself,

which is why abortion should be banned

it is still part of the woman carrying it. She can do what she wants with it. I don't know why thats hard to grasp.

It has it's own seperate life, you were once a fetus too. I don't know why that's hard to grasp.
Last edited by Godsmack_IV at Jan 29, 2009,
Quote by Godsmack_IV
no I don't...

Women not being able to do what they want with their bodies...
I'm pro-choice
I don't think anyone has the right to enforce their beliefs on anyone else, and the only reason it's still illegal in some places is a hangover from a non-secular government.
Supreme Commander Of The Lolcats Of the UG Army

And that guy, who had that idea, one time

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SIMIAN σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Last edited by Boogie Man at Jan 29, 2009,
Quote by Kensai
Hush up, mother theresa.

He's right though, I wouldn't want to be ripped to shreds upon meeting the world.
Quote by Kensai
Women not being able to do what they want with their bodies...

I view the fetus, hell even the first few cells, as a seperate body.

Quote by Boogie Man
I'm pro-choice
I don't think anyone has the right to enforce their beliefs on anyone else, and the only reason it's still illegal in some places is a hangover from a non-secular government.

lol
Quote by Godsmack_IV

Is your liver a separate body too? ****, dont drink people. You're harming your liver!!

Quote by killerswan
He's right though, I wouldn't want to be ripped to shreds upon meeting the world.

Er... what?
Quote by killerswan

you seriously think a fetus is "ripped to shreds"?

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by Godsmack_IV
My morallity on killing stems from my support of negative liberty.

Which stems to the liberty of people. And people stems towards the attribute of sapience. No?

And it's tough to argue the rights of negative liberty when the symbiotic relationship is, in a sense, parasitic.
D:
Signature.
Quote by Boogie Man
you seriously think a fetus is "ripped to shreds"?

Man, it was an exaggeration. Don't fret.
Quote by Godsmack_IV

lol

what the **** is your point, I'm not enforcing my beliefs on anyone, the only peope who are trying to enforce beliefs are ****ing pro-lifers

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by Kensai
Is your liver a separate body too? ****, dont drink people. You're harming your liver!!

A fetus isn't a usual part of your anatomy...

Quote by Boogie Man
what the **** is your point, I'm not enforcing my beliefs on anyone, the only peope who are trying to enforce beliefs are ****ing pro-lifers

You're enforcing your belief that fetuses don't have a right to life.

Quote by Atomic48
Which stems to the liberty of people. And people stems towards the attribute of sapience. No?

And it's tough to argue the rights of negative liberty when the symbiotic relationship is, in a sense, parasitic.

Hence the priority to the right of life as stated in my first post.
Page 1 of 4