I think thats cool. At first I was like "wtf?", but now I understand.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
It's quite funny that this bill earned Obama a "Promise Kept" and his 1st "Promise Broken" from politifact on their Obameter

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/promise/234/allow-five-days-of-public-comment-before-signing-b/

He promised to sign the bill, but he also promised to allow 5 days for public comment before he signed any non-emergency bill, he didn't do that in this case.
Wheres my marijuana decriminalization. Who the **** cares about women, give me weed.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
Wow, someone's pussywhipped.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by KwikKopy
Women are weak, and stupid. Why would they deserve equal money?

This.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Wait, does this mean I'm going to have to start paying my female prostitutes the same wages as my male prostitutes? This is an outrage!
Great. I have to say that I didn't expect changes like this so quickly from the Obama administration.
Josh Homme writes the greatest lyrics EVAR:
"I wish we could get away
Drink wine and screw"

"Nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy, and alcohol
C-C-C-C-Cocaine!"

"I wanna lick you too much"

Own this Black Sabbath shirt?
They want equal pay but I can't grab their ass and call them sugar tits?

Fuck that.

Also interesting that there's a "flat stomach." advertisement next to the article lol.
Last edited by Tire Me. at Jan 29, 2009,
Good.

Of course the larger problem is letting women known they shouldn't be treated worse, and making sure employers understand that they can't.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by InvaderTSN
Should get a shemale prostitute instead. Both features and the price of one.
Don't be ridiculous. That's like buying a hybrid; yeah it gets better mileage but you lose so much power and you'll look like a tool riding it.
Last edited by RU Experienced? at Jan 29, 2009,
Quote by RU Experienced?
Don't be ridiculous. That's like buying a hybrid; yeah it gets better mileage but you lose so much power and you'll look like a tool in front of your buddies.

Yeah. I'd rather buy a dude with a huge **** than a shemale with a tiny **** and a really loose vagina, and I'm a heterosexual male!
Quote by RU Experienced?
Don't be ridiculous. That's like buying a hybrid; yeah it gets better mileage but you lose so much power and you'll look like a tool riding it.

Ugh so American. Why can't you be like the rest of the world and just accept shemales?
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
Quote by ScottElwood
Ugh so American. Why can't you be like the rest of the world and just accept shemales?
I refuse to compromise my standards for a shemale, and up to this point they haven't proven to me that they can fully satisfy me with their product.

Quote by KwikKopy
Yeah. I'd rather buy a dude with a huge **** than a shemale with a tiny **** and a really loose vagina, and I'm a heterosexual male!

Precisely, we should go into economics.
Quote by RU Experienced?
I refuse to compromise my standards for a shemale, and up to this point they haven't proven to me that they can fully satisfy me with their product.

Precisely, we should go into economics.

Maybe you just picked up a bunch of shit shemales. The real good ones are behind the local Costco. That's where the usually assemble, anyway.
Quote by InvaderTSN
Maybe you just picked up a bunch of shit shemales. The real good ones are behind the local Costco. That's where the usually assemble, anyway.

That could be it, I picked mine up behind the Walmart and by the time I had gotten her/him in bed the body had already gone cold.
Last edited by RU Experienced? at Jan 29, 2009,
Is there a point to this thread? I mean does anyone honestly think it's ok to pay women less just because they're women?
Quote by MiG_853
Is there a point to this thread? I mean does anyone honestly think it's ok to pay women less just because they're women?

I thought this thread was about Shemales their reliability. Where did you get that idea?
That's really good. My mom is the chief income in my family, and she makes about 100,000USD after bonuses, and if the 78:100 ratio is true, she could be making 128,000USD.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

I've got to say...
That was one of the fastest (and most successful) thread hi-jackings I've seen in ages.

But good for Obama. Let's see my friends bitch about this one.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
Whoo!

SHEdit
A comment from the site proper (I'd hate to see what its Newsvine children might look like):
Obama was stunned by something coming to his desk from Congress. He thought he ruled by just signing Executive Orders.

Give the man credit where credit is due, guys.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Last edited by SteveHouse at Jan 29, 2009,
Quote by Weeping_Demon7
That's really good. My mom is the chief income in my family, and she makes about 100,000USD after bonuses, and if the 78:100 ratio is true, she could be making 128,000USD.

That's not... No.

On average, a woman earns 78 cents for every dollar a man earns. Men, in general, work more hours a week, more overtime, are less likely to stay at home to take care of children, are more willing to work less flexible hours, are more likely to ask for a higher salary and commute farther for more pay. Also, the service sector, which is largely minimum wage jobs is employs mostly women.

Of course women, on average, get paid less. The average woman simply earn less money.
That's not... No.

On average, a woman earns 78 cents for every dollar a man earns for doing the same work. Men, in general, work more hours a week, more overtime, are less likely to stay at home to take care of children, are more willing to work less flexible hours, are more likely to ask for a higher salary and commute farther for more pay. Also, the service sector, which is largely minimum wage jobs is employs mostly women.

Of course women, on average, get paid less. The average woman simply earn less money.
Your post makes less sense when you finish the statistic, you know.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by Trefellin
That's not... No.

On average, a woman earns 78 cents for every dollar a man earns. Men, in general, work more hours a week, more overtime, are less likely to stay at home to take care of children, are more willing to work less flexible hours, are more likely to ask for a higher salary and commute farther for more pay. Also, the service sector, which is largely minimum wage jobs is employs mostly women.

Which is what I implied...
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

Quote by Core Implosion
How was this not already a law, I would have assumed it was.

I think this is just a new law that makes suing easier.