Since the pit specializes in many things and included in that is weird/strange and often repulsive things.

I am in need of an article to write about and state my opinions and blah blah blah. Most of the students do some mediocre stories like recent ones were about like the election or gas prices, things of that nature.

So I normally try to look and find an interesting/strange or whatever story to change things up because its boring to hear 20 presentations of just the same news story over and over. I am having a hard time finding one this week so far and I would like to ask the people of the pit to help me in finding these obscure articles, kind of like the ones I see posted here all of the time.

So pit, how bout it?
Slavery
The Degeneration of the music industry.
Trafficking of women

to name a few...
🙈 🙉 🙊
fark.com

you will find some coolio news stories
Quote by Spoony_Bard
I hate that...actually I just hate anyone under the age of 16

Quote by RockGuitar92
Just get it cut a little. It will grow back. Besides why is it so important to look metal? That's just retarded.

Gear in profile
The ottawa bus strike solution. If you don't live in ottawa, no one will expect it!
Gear:
Fender Hot Rod Deville 2x12
Custom Built Guitar (made it myself)
PRS SE Soapbar II Maple
Fender Stratacoustic (Stolen! )
Digitech RP200
Boss MT-2
Roland Microcube
I like my stuff!
Quote by xaviergray
Do a report on the effects of internet forums to people's perception of what is real and true.

This.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Oh I forgot to mention, the reason why i'm having some trouble is because they have to be relatively recent.
Billy Powell died?

it's on the front page, maybe look into that and write about how many legendary musicians of the era are getting to that age where they all start dieing off
Quote by BlackandSilver
Kill 'em All in St Anger with the help of the Master of Puppets. He can Ride the Lightning, creating a Death Magnetic.

Myspace