Anyone remember reading about the Death tribute CD that was in the making about 5 years ago? It had James Murphy, Deron Miller from CKY, King Diamond, etc. I haven't heard anything about it in such a long time, I wonder if it's still in the works.
I've heard every Death song and love each of them, I was just wondering what became of this project.
Quote by j0rdanx
CKY

Hopefully it was buried in Oblivion.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Quote by BringMeTheCalm
Hopefully it was buried in Oblivion.

I admit I'm a fan of CKY (mostly Deron's riffs), but they are nothing compared to deron's earlier work. the band is called Foreign Objects, and if you can get a hold of their EP "The Undiscovered Numbers & Colors," you will be amazed.
heh...i used to check james forum and site so eagerly for updates on this project
it was supposed to come out years ago, i guess it got buried in countless of other projects and probably other personal/medical **** in his life
he had so many musicians already recorded and had a mobile studio set up too
My sig is better than yours