And I'm absolutely distraught. Like, I'm ****ing manic... I don't know what to do. I've had to call quite a few other people and let them know... and I'm starting to get really upset. I'm not entirely certain if he's okay or not, because I don't have any details. I just know that he's in a hospital up in Philadelphia, and that the hospital is taking CAT scans. My mom says it may just be a precaution, but I'm still freaking out.

He was just about the nicest kid that I've ever met. He was the only kid around me with the same taste in music as me. He's basically been there for me through thick and thin, every good time, every bad time for years now.

Just this afternoon I was with him and we made plans to attend Paganfest up in New York on May 4th, and I don't know.

It's so strange to think of him as just being in that quirky fun-loving state of his... to being... well whatever state he is in now. This not knowing is absolutely killing me, and I feel like I have to vent a little.

I've been crying... and that's the first time that I've done that in quite a while .

I swear to God, I don't know what I'll do if anything bad happens to him.

I might die myself.

I'm really sorry for venting, and for not being too specific. I'm waiting for my friend to come pick me up, so that we can go to the hospital. We'll meet his parents there. I don't know when I'll post again, but I'll update tonight.

Wish my friend luck pit!

I hope he won't need it.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
Phone him as soon as you can, he'll most likely be ok though. Everyone in accidents have to take CAT scans these days as a precaution.
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by EJD
This

This

Also, to lift your spirits, know that you could someday be an epic troll.
My mom was in a car crash and had to get CAT scans. She only had minor bruising from the seatbelt. But that's because it was at 15 mph. Basically, you get one no matter what. Good luck man. It's hard to find a friend like that.
Stay strong TS.

Its probably not nearly as bad as it seems.

Youre a good friend.
Why is he having his cat scanned?
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
Quote by Preid
Stay strong TS.

Its probably not nearly as bad as it seems.

Youre a good friend.

This
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

Quote by Supertait
Why is he having his cat scanned?

/horrible joke at a bad time

Good luck to your friend TS, I hope he recovers.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
Hey, give him The Pit's regards, man. Looks like you've got it.

(You aren't manic, by the way. Sorry but it bugs me when people mischaracterize mental problems.)

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

DW about it too much, Last year my brother was in a car crash (his mates car) hit another car head on, both at 60 mph.

Cat scan's are a general precedure for these crash's, i know its hard man, but more times than not, your friend will survive with no problems whatsoever.

Good luck with the trip and a speed recoverey for your friend
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Ah man, that sucks. I can completely relate, my girlfriend was in a bad car crash a few months ago. I flipped out when I found out, which was by someone in my school asking me about it. That f*cking sucked. She ended up fine though, but she ended up getting over 200 stitches in her forehead but miraculously no concussion. It's scary stuff man. Hope your friend ends up alright.
My signature is stupid.
I am sorry. One of the waiters at the local bar that my family and family friends and my best friend attends was in a crazy wreck. They thought she was dead when they found her, but anyways. I'm sorry.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

Wow i hope your friend is ok man, i know how you feel i lost a friend in a car wreck just a few days ago.I dont know if your religious but hes in my prayers man
Okay, I now know more details about the crash. He tried to turn left out of a three way intersection and a lady blew a red light doing like sixty and smashed into the driver's side of his vehicle. His airbags went off. They had to cut the roof off of his car to extract him from the vehicle.

He has a collapsed lung, several broken ribs, a concussion, cuts and bruises and a large gash on his forehead. He'll be in the Intensive Care Unit for a few days, and then he should be good.

The accident was bad, but he won't die .

The lady who hit him was fine, since she hit him head on and he slid on ice... her car wasn't in bad shape either. His car is totaled, and we need to get his mp3 player, text books, Dr. Pepper barbecue sauce and lipbalm, and a little purple alien we named "Vinter-Hymen"... after a black metal virgin vagina.

Thank you guys for caring. I'm really 100% relieved.

Click me, or I'll die.

Hope he's ok.

I had a good friend die in a car wreck last year.

It's horrible.
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
I'm really sorry TS.

I don't know if you're into this or not, but prayers can help. I'll pray for him if you want me too.

EDIT: Glad he's going to be okay! Hope he has a speedy recovery.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Car accidents effin suck I was in one this last year, tore my whole front part of my truck off. You just never know when you'll be in one. Good to hear that he will get better.
Amp:
Fender Blues Jr (GH1230 Celestion Speaker)
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
Guitars: 06' Custom Fender Strat Lindy Fralin Blues Specials, Callaham Tremolo
09' Olympic White Stratocaster
I was just in a pretty serious wreck today and didn't get a CAT scan. I haven't heard of them being used on a regular basis for car accidents.
Quote by brandonian
you nose started bleeding, so the first thing you do is post it on UG? i don't understand the reasoning behind that one my friend

Quote by unplugtheradio
screw grammar i practice economic typing.
Quote by ifeastonbums
I was just in a pretty serious wreck today and didn't get a CAT scan. I haven't heard of them being used on a regular basis for car accidents.

They just look for traumas and bleeding and such. They're encouraged, but not required. If you're walking around then you're probably fine.

I hope you're fine. Good luck!

And thanks again everybody for your support.

Click me, or I'll die.

Glad he will be ok.

You're a good friend - best of luck to him!
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
Is that lady being sued?
Quote by chimneyfish
"death-metal is the best when its in the shape of a dildo and shoved in my ass"

Born to lose...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...live to Win
Quote by spider666
Is that lady being sued?

If she ran the red light going sixty, that's gonna be pretty hard to blame on ice. She'd better be.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)