How do you execute a two string bend???

Say on the 2nd and 3rd strings. Do you use your third finger only or are you supposed to use your second and third or third and fourth or waht.
?

Im really struggling here...
Disclaimer: All of the above is alleged. Believe it or not it's true.
I use the 1st to barre the bottom note that isn't going to be bent and use my 2nd and 3rd finger to bend up.

If it's an E-B string bend, I use my 3rd and 4th finger to bend.
You can use your ring and your middle or your middle and index, however you want it
Quote by The Spoon
I think this man wins the thread.

Quote by ZeGuitarist
We have a winner.
Quote by maccattack
How do you execute a two string bend???

Say on the 2nd and 3rd strings. Do you use your third finger only or are you supposed to use your second and third or third and fourth or waht.
?

Im really struggling here...

Example?

If I was ever to bend two strings I'd use fingers 1 and 3...
███████████████████████████████████
Quote by tona_107
Example?

Well this little riff im trying to learn is a hendrix type thing. the bend is a pre bend on strings 1 &2 at the 11th fret (both) bending down from the 12th

(12) 11
(12) 11

the first finger is barring at fret 9. i find it hard to execute using my third and pinky. is that normal? should i be using other fingers?
Show us a tab

EDIT:NVM

If your barring then you can do a little stretch and use your middle and ring
Quote by The Spoon

Quote by ZeGuitarist
We have a winner.
Last edited by tsukoyomimoon at Jan 29, 2009,
not to hijack the thread but i have a related question. say the intro to run to the hills. what fingers do you use for the bends and what is the technique to doing it? the double string bends are a slight problem for me too. it just doesn't sound right...
This pic isnt too clear and needs to be flipped but hopefully you can make sense of it.

The bend is in the top tab at the end of bar 1.

I just use fingers one and two and bend. . .
Or am I doing it the simple and wrong way? lmao
Quote by AlanHB
Yeah well in special UG land chords = noob, scales = intermediate and modes = advanced. Most users are trying to finish the game on hard because then you get the trophies for noob and intermediate difficulties upon completion anyway.
Quote by IcemanSOAD
not to hijack the thread but i have a related question. say the intro to run to the hills. what fingers do you use for the bends and what is the technique to doing it? the double string bends are a slight problem for me too. it just doesn't sound right...

Index and ring but you only bend the b string
Quote by The Spoon

Quote by ZeGuitarist
We have a winner.
Its like. Bending 2 strings isnt twice as hard as bending 1. Its like 3 or 4 times harder!
thanks, i always used index and ring to do it but i only bend one eh? it's never going to sound that good cause maiden has 3 guitars.
Why not just experiment and do whatever feels comfortable?
Everybody plays differently, no one can tell you your string bending wrong if that's how you like it!!!!
Gear:

Agile AL-3000, Tribal Blue
Ibanez ART100, Silver
Gibson Epoch Les Paul
Cordoba C5 Classical
Peavey MX-VTX 130
Crate XT-120R
Digitech RP90

Check out my band: Come Forth
On myspace: Come Forth TX
I have been working on a song with bends to two strings at once.

e||-----------------------------------| 
B||-44-44--44xx44x4-9b(10)(9)-7-9-7~--| 
G||-44-44--44xx44x4-9b(10)(9)-7-9-7~--| 
D||-44-44--44xx44x4-------------------| 
A||-----------------------------------| 
E||-----------------------------------| 

I find myself barring the B and G strings at the 9th fret with my ring finger, bending and then barring the B and G at the 7th fret to finish up.

Just quicker I guess. I'm not sure if I really should be using two fingers (one for each string) or not.
Gear:
Fender Strat
Epi Joe Pass Signature
Epi LP Plus Top
Jackson Dinky
Fender Hot Rod Deville 212
playing riffs like that I just use my index finger and bend my wrist away from the neck kinda, I've heard this can hurt your technique in the long run, but it works just fine for me and I haven't noticed any problems as yet.
I usually do index and middle fingers, but sometimes I'll use my middle and ring fingers.
My Gear:

Epiphone Limited Edition '66 G-400 SG
Fender Standard P Bass
Ampeg BA115
Boss Metal Zone Pedal
Electro-Harmonix Memory Toy Analog Delay
on the same fret, use one finger, it gives you a nice even bend. Otherwise, bend them opposite ways with whichever fingers feel comfortable. Or if you can keep your fingers from hitting the other string, same way. It looks cooler going opposite ways tho =P
Soon, death metal's drums will be so fast only computers will be able to listen to it.

94? Not bad. It shall improve >=)

Who's looking for hosting? My/My Friends site will be up and running soon, looking for customers - PM me if interested.