The delay pedal they have, because I've been looking for one, and I've tried a few digital ones (DD-7 and DD-20), and I somewhat disliked the digital sounds, I've heard this is an analog pedal and that its pretty good, I've listened to some samples and they sound nice, but I want a opinion from someone thats used one of them.
I haven't used one but if you're looking for a delay longer than one second, forget about analog. There's no analog delay capable of more than one second (unless you look into like handbuilt stuff which is exorbitantly expensive) Also, tap tempo with an analog delay is impossible.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
I'v got one, very smooth, versatile, solid, reliable.
The mod switch is so subtle, i know it can be changed, but still, you have to listen hard.
Worth the money.
I have it and I love it. It's very versatile, and has a few cool features
Gear:
Fender Standard Telecaster Electric Guitar Ash
Bugera 333XL 212
Dunlop Original Cry Baby >> Korg Pitchblack Tuner >> MXR Carbon Copy >> Boss DS-1
Very nice pedal, I'm planning on getting one soon. At first I was also looking at boss and other digital pedals and then I tried this. It's much more "natural" than a digital and the 600ms of delay time is just what I need.
Gear:
Fender Highway One HSS Strat
Art & Lutherie Cedar Acoustic
Line6 UX2
No amp ... Help me find an amp
I love mine. You can do some really cool stuff with it. God, I'm really starting to advocate this pedal.
Quote by Wilma Fingerdo
Regret is a waste of time, coulda, woulda shoulda. Don't bother with it, and so what if you didn't nail her. Hump one of her friends and you'll feel much better.
i bought one then returned it for the digitech hardwire delay which is digital, but has an analog mode on it that sounded just like the carbon copy side by side and this hardwire had a tap tempo, and much more features for the same price. check it out =)