I have a classic rock amplug lying around, due to travelling dont have room for a microcube.

Would a guitar plugged into a Wah pedal, then the amplug plugged into the wah pedal and headies plugged into the amplug work?

guitar-----wah----amplug-----headies-----me
it should work is my thoughts too, in fact the 9v battery from the wah pedal should be enough to amplify the guitar before hitting the amplug.

any other thoughts or opinions?
Quote by fiztech
I have a classic rock amplug lying around, due to travelling dont have room for a microcube.

Would a guitar plugged into a Wah pedal, then the amplug plugged into the wah pedal and headies plugged into the amplug work?

guitar-----wah----amplug-----headies-----me

Yup, it'll definitely work. I tried it when I just got my amplug, out of curiosity (and urge to wah), and it worked just like it should^^
thanks korn, thats encouraging. im not a very good player but im a wah hoe. love the wah.

any ideas on a good cheap pedal to try with it?
never know until you try.
Studies have shown that 92% of guitar players are close-minded. Copy this into your signature if you're part of the 8% who enjoy rap.

Me
Quote by fiztech
thanks korn, thats encouraging. im not a very good player but im a wah hoe. love the wah.

any ideas on a good cheap pedal to try with it?

No idea, to be honest. I have a Dunlop Crybaby GCB-95 Wah-Wah myself,, First and only one I bought, and I'm still using it. Cost me €88 at the time, you might find it cheaper nowadays.

BUT, just to make switching/playing dynamically easier, I'd buy a wah-wah that doesn't require you to actually stomp it on before being able to wah^^"..
VOX Wah pedal.
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Peavey Vypyr 30
DW Collector's 3 pc drums
Mapex Black panther snare
Sabian AAX/Zildjian K cymbals.