That's right. I was making a PB and J and happened to check the back of my peanut butter for ingredients and.....

...whaddayaknow, it has "Rapeseed oil" in it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rapeseed

WTF? Anyone else have any Rapeseed peanut butter?
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
It's pretty common.

We call it oilseed rape, the fields are really pretty (and they're everwhere). Giant masses of yellow, nice.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
In england they have huge fields with rape.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
STDs in peanut butter... Hmmm...

That might explain why they're pulling them out.
Last edited by joshua122593 at Jan 29, 2009,
Wow that's really funny, not. **** You.
Gir vs. Wild :a man with foreskin is like a mule with a spinning wheel, nobody knows how he got it, and danged if he knows how to use it
I only eat jam with extra rape to be honest.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Lulz, you know what "rapeseed OIL" reminds me of?
Quote by binary-ghost
i really wish i had pics to proove it... i just realized how immensely unbelievable this is but... i promise you... he was doing something to the dogs crotch with his face..
Rape is pretty tasty.
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Jan 29, 2009,
Yeah I own a rapeseed, Kumquat, and pussycat willow plantation

dethedit:wow did i really say pussycat willow? I mean't just plain ol pussy willow
Last edited by dethead666 at Jan 29, 2009,
Does that mean that whenever you eat peanut butter it rapes you
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
huh.. mine has consensualsexinthemissionarypositionseed in it
Quote by iantheman
is it called a rape plant when it grows?

nope, its called canola, maybe you've heard of it
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
Last edited by GmacD at Jan 29, 2009,
Quote by GmacD
huh.. mine has consensualsexinthemissionarypositionseed in it

Also very delicious.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by meh!
It's pretty common.

We call it oilseed rape, the fields are really pretty (and they're everwhere). Giant masses of yellow, nice.

And they make you sneeze like hell even if you don't have hayfever. And they smell rank.

Rapeseed oil is apparently really good for you though, if you use it in cooking and so on. Healthier than olive oil.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
In soviet russia, rape rapes you.

i had my first peanut butter experience in the form of a peanut butter lion bar. it was a meh win combo.
Quote by esther_mouse
And they make you sneeze like hell even if you don't have hayfever. And they smell rank.

Rapeseed oil is apparently really good for you though, if you use it in cooking and so on. Healthier than olive oil.

I spent years running around in oilseed rape fields when i was wee, with no sneezing side effects! lol

That said, i also spent years running about in barley fields and THEY brought me out in a huge rash everytime.

... also a guy wiht hayfever had a massive attack like... lying on the floor unconcious cause he ran through the barley field with us. lol
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by meh!
I spent years running around in oilseed rape fields when i was wee, with no sneezing side effects! lol

That said, i also spent years running about in barley fields and THEY brought me out in a huge rash everytime.

... also a guy wiht hayfever had a massive attack like... lying on the floor unconcious cause he ran through the barley field with us. lol

I just wanted to say that I enjoyed viewing your avatar