Bromance: The Gayest Show On Earth

It gets gayer

And here it gets QUITE bromantic

And The Real World: Brooklyn.

Here's NOT GAY Chet

Chet:

He is NOT GAY

Not that you need moar proof, but here's another video of 100%, completely heterosexual Chet. Here he explains why he's intrigued by his roommate's extra large condoms.

Chet is very similar to Tobias from Arrested Development.

Just thought the pit might laugh at these shows. I think the final twist in Bromance that they'll reveal during the finale is that Brody is actually choosing a bf.
Last edited by Tire Me. at Jan 29, 2009,
haha theres only like 2 people on real world brooklyn that arent gay/dont seem gay/havent been gay before
Quote by angusfan16
2 more reasons to hate MTV.

Is anyone still counting?

I mean bromance?? That word should die now.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Yeah, people who think MTV is real make me want to blow up a bridge.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

1. I don't watch MTV

2. I'm straight, but support gay rights, and seeing homosexuality being normalized in the media is working towards that.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
that last video is pretty funny
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
Quote by Jericho114
Is anyone still counting?

Apparently i am.
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Jan 29, 2009,
Quote by Spartan070sarge
1. I don't watch MTV

2. I'm straight, but support gay rights, and seeing homosexuality being normalized in the media is working towards that.

If supporting gay rights means watching mtv i'm george bush then.
This is a bit unrelated, but what do people see in all of these shows with puns about love for titles? It all started with Flavor of Love and now one comes out every month it seems. Every washed up celebrity has one and even the losers from the shows get their own shows. And the fact that they all have sequels pisses me off to no end.

"I'm Bret Michaels. I need a girl that can handle my ROCKSTAR LIFESTYLE! The last two seasons were a total bust but I know I'll find true love on cable tv with a single mother who used to be a Poison groupie."

/rant
Quote by MOFAUX
This is a bit unrelated, but what do people see in all of these shows with puns about love for titles? It all started with Flavor of Love and now one comes out every month it seems. Every washed up celebrity has one and even the losers from the shows get their own shows. And the fact that they all have sequels pisses me off to no end.

"I'm Bret Michaels. I need a girl that can handle my ROCKSTAR LIFESTYLE! The last two seasons were a total bust but I know I'll find true love on cable tv with a single mother who used to be a Poison groupie."

/rant

It's almost as if people keep watching them or something...

Oh wait.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
The Two Most Homoerotic Shows on MTV

What, besides the ones that aren't gay? Like... yeah, nevermind.
Quote by Jericho114
It's almost as if people keep watching them or something...

Oh wait.

Thats what I dont understand.

What do people find so fascinating about "love" set up in contest form?
Quote by dethead666
And why do you care or watch these shows...
are you a closet fag?

lol I just find them hilarious. Really, watch a single episode of either one and you will laugh yer ass off.
Quote by MOFAUX
Thats what I dont understand.

What do people find so fascinating about "love" set up in contest form?

Beats the shit outta me. I just dropped the lid to my soda in a huge dust bunny. That was far more interesting than any of these.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

What's scary is that u see it as homoerotic.

o.O

Nothing erotic about those shows at all...
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Momentosis
What's scary is that u see it as homoerotic.

o.O

Nothing erotic about those shows at all...

One, not erotic to me, two, it's called Bromance, three, I knew it would get views, umm four I mostly just meant gay.
The only show worse than those is the soup.

EDIT: Seriously, I thought only chicks watched E! chicks and gays, that is.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by connor045
MTV has some good shows though.
Jackass
viva la bam
rob and big
nitro circus

Rob and Big is excellent. No alcohol fueled fights, sleazy sex, drama...just good ol' friends having a a good time. And a mini horse. As long as they're not showing the Andy Milonakis show or that skater's show it's all good.
Quote by master
Rob and Big is excellent. No alcohol fueled fights, sleazy sex, drama...just good ol' friends having a a good time. And a mini horse. As long as they're not showing the Andy Milonakis show or that skater's show it's all good.

Yeah, I love Rob and Big.

Nothing better than this episode.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
I don't watch MTV either but I saw the trailer to Bromance on another channel. I had the volume off and thought it was dating show for gay guys you know where one gets the rose or something like that. I remember one guy crying.
Quote by irishstang_87
Americans. And I'm American. But Americans in general piss me off.

Quote by MightyAl
But they all fall under the catagory i like to call sh!tcore.

Quote by Union Jake
Oh and BTW i didn't start it, i was like WTF at first but then everyone else did it, and i didn't wanna be left out,
Last edited by monotony777 at Jan 29, 2009,
Quote by master
The only show worse than those is the soup.

EDIT: Seriously, I thought only chicks watched E! chicks and gays, that is.

Lol my whole family watches the soup together.