Craigslist isn't being too helpful, so I thought I'd try this.

First for sale I have a Ovation Acoustic-electric guitar in a wine red color, I'm not sure of the exact model but it's Applause so it's one of the lower end models. Can't say I've noticed, it plays well and sounds great, the only problem is the music I've been writing lately has required a cutaway. It will also come with a hardshell case and a matching red strap.

My second item is a Boss DS-1 distortion pedal. It has a tiny nick in the paint, besides that it's in brand new condition. No issues with it besides that my new multi-effects pedal has all the distortion I need (for the moment). It will come with a rechargeable 9 volt battery, and a little linking cable (to connect to another pedal).

For trades I will consider an overdrive pedal, or an acoustic-electric with a cutaway. Right now I have no pictures because I don't have a camera, but if I get serious interest, I'll try to figure something out.
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
bump
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo