1."Now nothing against you and surely I'll miss you"-Avenged sevenfold.

2."You try to break me,You wanna break me bit by bit...That's just part of it"-Apocalyptica

3."In life we have some trouble but when you worry you make it double"-Bobby Mcferrin

4."For you I'd wait till kingdom come,Until my day..My day is done say you'll come and set me free just say you'll wait,Youll wait for me"-Coldplay

5."Where'd you go,I miss you so seems like its been forever that you've been gone...Please come back home"-Fort Minor
Wrong Forum
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
The 2 best colours EVER pitted against each other? No wai!

I voted lime.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
btw lime kicked ass

Member of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Team Lime Green!
dumb hoe said somethin that made me mad
she said somethin that i couldnt believe
so i grabbed the stupid bitch by her nappy-ass weave
she started talkin ****, wouldnt you know
reached back like a pimp, slapped the hoe
her father jumped up and he started to shout
so i threw a right cross and knocked his old-ass out
"I will work to elevate you
just enough to bring you down. "-Tool , Sober.

Any tool song really, they are the GREATEST. White Stripes is godly too
American Strat
Peavey Vypyr 75w
Haha no worries hairball! its a good song! and bchig that sounds like a tender song : DD
"So if you wanna be with me
With these things there's no telling
We'll just have to wait and see
But I'd rather be working for a paycheck
Than waiting to win the lottery

Besides maybe this time it's different
I mean I really think you'll like me"

"First Day of My Life" - Bright Eyes
PS3

Fear the LIME

X
yes, N.W.A are known for their tender love songs involving rollin kilo G and slappin hoes...
There's many, but one of them is Superman's Dead from Our Lady Peace. The opening verse just has something about it. The way the song is arranged is just perfect.
Here it is:

Do you worry that you're not liked
how long till you break
you're happy cause you smile
but how much can you fake
an ordinary boy an ordinary name
but ordinary's just not good enough today
UG's AC/DC Lover
"Its so important to make best friends in life" hollow-Pantera

"i only wish you weren't my friend, that i could hurt you in the end" Snuff- slipknot

"Caught somewhere between my fears and dreams" soul bleed- damageplan
R.I.P DIMEBAG.
1)Just victims of the in-house drive by, they say "jump" you say "how high"- RATM
2)I haven't missed you yet, only when I stop to think about it - Three Days Grace
3)I'm the worst at what I do best, and for this gift i feel blessed, our little group has always been and always will until the end - Nirvana
4)Seems every station on the Tv, is selling something, no one can see - Anti-Flag
5)Come as you are, as you are, as I want you to be, as a friend, as a friend, as an old enemy - Nirvana
1. "The news has got me paranoid." The Faint, Paranoiattack

2. "Science, like nature, must also be tamed with a view towards its preservation." Rush, Natural Science

3. "I don't have to fight to prove I'm right." The Who, Baba O'Riley

4. "Not much changed, conflict's never gone." The Faint (again), Violent.

5. "And the T.V. God watches over me, opens up my eyes, show's me how to see." Dana Lyons
Top 5 Rush Songs:
1. La Villa Strangiato
2. Natural Science
3. The Main Monkey Business
4. Vital Signs
5. Subdivisions

Complete Atomic Basie by Count Basie.

Ask me shit: formspring.me/howthiswork
5. Tie; "But touch my tears, with your lips, touch my world, with your fingertips, and we, can have, forever, and we, can love, forever." Queen, Who Wants To Live Forever
and
"Do you know what you are? You are what you is. You is what you am, a cow don't make ham. You ain't what you're not, so see what you've got. You are what you is, and that's all it is." Frank Zappa, You Are What You Is

4. "Would You know my name, if I saw you in heaven?" Eric Clapton, Tears In Heaven

3. Tie; "I'll face it with a grin, I'm never giving in, on with the show!" Queen, The Show Must Go On
and
"Remember, to let it into your heart, then you can start, to make it, better." The Beatles, Hey Jude

2. Pretty much all of the Pink Floyd song Wish You Were Here. I'd hate to nitpick out one line.

1. Pretty much all of the John Lennon number Imagine. Pure beauty in music IMO.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Last edited by necrosis1193 at Jan 29, 2009,
Quote by necrosis1193
5. Tie; "But touch my tears, with your lips, touch my world, with your fingertips, and we, can have, forever, and we, can love, forever." Queen, Who Wants To Live Forever
and
"Do you know what you are? You are what you is. You is what you am, a cow don't make ham. You ain't what you're not, so see what you've got. You are what you is, and that's all it is." Frank Zappa, You Are What You Is

4. "Would You know my name, if I saw you in heaven?" Eric Clapton, Tears In Heaven

3. Tie; "I'll face it with a grin, I'm never giving in, on with the show!" Queen, The Show Must Go On
and
"Remember, to let it into your heart, then you can start, to make it, better." The Beatles, Hey Jude

2. Pretty much all of the Pink Floyd song Wish You Were Here. I'd hate to nitpick out one line.

1. Pretty much all of the John Lennon number Imagine. Pure beauty in music IMO.

I can't complain with this.
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an off hand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way

Tired of lying in the sunshine staying home to watch the rain
You are young and life is long and there is time to kill today
And then one day you find ten years have got behind you
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun

Time by Pink Floyd
1. "And when they clean the street, I'll be the only sh!t that's left behind" rose parade - elliott smith
2. "you don't deserve to be lonely, but those drugs you got won't make you feel better" twilight - elliott smith
3. "I know a drugstore cowgirl, So afraid of getting bored. She's always running from something, so many things ignored" - Beautiful Disaster - 311
4. "Got so high, I scratched til I bled, Love myself, Better than you" On a Plain - Nirvana
5. "I'm the one that's got to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life how I want to" If 6 was 9 - Jimi Hendrix
Jimi Hendrix > All

Fender MIM Strat
Epiphone Les Paul (SD JB + 59)
Epiphone Dot (Dirty Fingers + 57 Classic)
Yamaha FG700S Acoustic

Crate V-18 212

Dunlop Original Crybaby
EHX Sovtek Big Muff
Boss DS-1
Boss BD-2
Boss BF-2
Quote by SheLeftMe
White Stripes is godly too

True, I was actually surprised when I found they have some insightful lyrics.

One I can remember off the top of my head,

"Well Americans got nothing better to do, why don't you kick yourselves out, your an immigrant too!"

Well done White Stripes, well done.
Well, let's see...

1. "I think it's alright, that I do what I like, 'cause that's the way I wanna live." J.A.R - Green Day

2. " We're going down, in a spiral to the ground - no one, no one's gonna save us now, not even God." Tentative - System of a Down

3. "We fought your wars with all our hearts, you sent us back in body parts; you took our will with the truth you stole, we offer prayers for your long lost souls." A.D.D - System of a Down

4. "If anyone can hear me, slap some sense in me - but you turn your head and I end up talking to myself." 80 - Green Day

5. "I sent a letter to that girl, asking her to be my own, but my pen is writing wrong so I'll say it in a song." - Dry Ice - Green Day

As you can see, these are just a few of mine. Especially the last two.
i have become comfortably numb - comfortably numb
there is nothing more fore meee, i seek the end to set me free - fade to black
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Ugly is bad
And bad is wrong
And wrong is sinful
And sin leads to eternal damnation
An' hot burnin' fire
Hot burnin' fire
Hot burnin' fire
Hot burnin' fire
Screams of agony
Screams of agony
Screams of agony
Screams of agony
Arrrrrrrghhhhhhh!!!

"I'm So Cute" by Frank Zappa

I know I'm dead on the surface,
but I am screaming underneath.

"Amsterdam" by Coldplay
And i can't tell if you're laughing,
between each smile there's a tear in your eye. Paper Wings - Rise Against

Fear is how i fall, confusing what is real. Crawling - Linkin Park

It's been so long since I could say i've needed anything stronger.
Chiron - All That Remains

I find not distractions live life of single mind,
And failure is not inherent for I will have what's mine.
Focus Shall Not Fail - All That Remains

All because of you, I believe in angels
not the kind with wings, no not the kind with halos
the kind that bring you home, when Love becomes a strange place
i'll follow your voice; all you have to do is
shout it out.
The Good Left Undone - Rise Against
1) CAN WE START AGAIN, GO BACK TO WHAT IT MEANT BACK THEN, OPEN MINDS AND OPEN HEARTS, THE THINGS THAT SET US APART!? - Bane

2) Break! All alone in a crowd, but we're still standing strong with our X'ed up fists and singalongs, times like these are what we live for, these days are more than we ever hoped for! - Champion

3) I'm a person just like you, but i've got better things to do, than sit around and **** my head, hang out with the living dead. - Minor Threat

4) Page after page, innocent minds get tricked into believing, that without a sculptured wardrobe or a sculptured figure, they'll amount to nothing. - King Ly Chee

5) It's the absent minded fool too afraid to think to extend an open arm, dare to earn a thing. It's a gift inside our head not to take for granted, because the only shame in life is a seed unplanted, as animals they can't reason but as humans we can, so you just a wild animal or a rational man? Bodies take us nowhere, might does not make right, there's a gift inside you head called YOUR MIND. - Have Heart