I think i hurt my hands, but I'm not sure exactly how they are hurt. It has been snowing the past few days, so i have been with friends all week. One day we were playing football in the snow and me and this kid collided. Both of my hands were bent backwards. I think this is when i hurt them. If you locate the wrist bone, just above that, on the pinky side edge, is where it is uncomfortable. When i put my hands at my sides (not elevated) it feels like there is a huge spike in blood pressure in that area. I'm thinking a ruptured vein. Any ideas on what it is?
You probably have good credit on one report and on the other two, you could have harmful information that could keep you from getting a loan, or possible, keep you from getting a job.
Quote by metaldud536
You probably have good credit on one report and on the other two, you could have harmful information that could keep you from getting a loan, or possible, keep you from getting a job.

go to freetriplescore.com
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
Last edited by KGB_INC at Jan 29, 2009,
Quote by metaldud536

metaldud! WTF?
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
Quote by metaldud536

Supreme Commander Of The Lolcats Of the UG Army

And that guy, who had that idea, one time

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SIMIAN σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
It's probably because they aren't in my pants.
Here's my Youtube channel.
I play guitar and video games on it.
You're more than welcome to check it out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Born_to_shred : Next week or so
I'm gonna guess you should see a doctor.

Dr. House thinks you have a brain tumor.
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
goddamn kids and their goddamn gerkins. what a jerk
"every prince has to slay a few dragons before he meets his princess"