At a 4 way intersection I'm driving and I let the other side go and a person turn in, then its MY turn and some lady decides its hers too after I was near the sign first. A lot people are nice and let others go, i do that a lot but it goes in order, why can't people get that? I mean if we all got their the same time, then its ok. Any of you guys get crap like this?
LOL
All the time. In Colorado, if you see a BMW, Audi, or a Prius, just stay out of their way. I get flipped off by guys who drive those at least once a week.
Just go when you need to go. If there is an accident just say '' its was my turn mother****er ''
There's No School like Old School.

So yeah, i'm getting active again on this fucking website.

FACEBOOK
because you touch yourself at night, and because they are jerks. i always wait my turn
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
I'd rather get hit by a car going out of turn than actually let it go before me.

I have $3000 worth of damage on the side of my car, seriously.
i hate idiots in traffic, they piss me off...i drive like an asshole at times its true but in general i try to be considerate of other drivers
Member of UG's gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join.
All the time. Some bitch didn't yield to me today when she was coming down the ramp. She almost hit me.
Sail upon the open skies
I wish people would stop at stop signs, even if they didn't wait their turn.

People around here don't even stop. I have honestly never seen a person stop at a stop sign.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
wait so there was a woman driving in a car?
where the fuck do you live?
Quote by extrememetal94
I really hope I have a small penis.
Quote by soccerguy6494

Soviet Russia. They're very liberal these days.
Quote by soccerguy6494

Kentucky: Where KFC runs like water and where rednecks fuck their daughters.
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Jan 29, 2009,