i'm getting one of these tomorrow from a friend, i've heard their decent for boss?
only 50 bucks so i figured why not.

i know i'm getting it tomorrow, but i was just wondering if anyone had anything to say about it?

whats it good at? bad at? etc.

i might give you guys a review of it if you want after i get it
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
If it helps at all, I've got the BF-3 and like it. It's one of those pedals you don't use all that often, but it does have a very nice effect on the tone of guitars.
BF-2's are the more sought after Japanese made Boss flanger's. They're good for the intense 80's type flanging, but not as good for the subtle stuff. $50 is a good price though.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ARCHITECT σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

drone/doom/post-metal: http://theygrieve.bandcamp.com
Quote by xwearesinking
BF-2's are the more sought after Japanese made Boss flanger's. They're good for the intense 80's type flanging, but not as good for the subtle stuff. $50 is a good price though.

hmm this one is Taiwanese, which is probably why its relatively cheap

yeah i have a small clone and phase 90, so i'm not looking for subtle stuff, i'm looking for more extreme effects
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
trade you mine for your phase 90? haha it's a bit intense for me, but i picked it up for $44 so it's worth keeping around. might need a good flanger at one point or another.