Clip-Loks FTW!
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge
i use the fender looks-like-tweed-but-its-actually-cotton strap with dunlop straplocks which is a grand total of $30. i'm comfortable, safe, and look cool.
Dude, fake tweed!

I've seen those. How strong are the leather ends? They look rather thin, but I really want one for my electric
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
I just get a cheap comfy one and put straplocks on the guitar. Thinking of getting a nice new leather one when I get my tele though.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
planet waves nylon
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
Just get one that feels comfortable. Looking cool is a bonus. I have a flame-pattern one I got for $5, and I don't want anything else.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
I'd say check out the Planet Waves with the built in strap locks on the ends of them - thats what I use and I love them
Quote by dudey5691
Dimarzio Clip-Lok's are quite comfortable. I've have, or have had, them installed on all the guitar I own/owned.
They tend to be a bit lower than Tom Morello, though... not to where it's damaging your wrists, though. I can set mine to middle abdomen area...

this ^^. cliploks are the only way to go.

but depending on how broad your shoulders are, you can get it higher or lower. I have pretty broad shoulders and i can get it up to the tom morello area.