I was carrying a few CDs with me one of which was
Dinosaur sounds - catch 22
I entered a deli got a drink or something (i wont name it because thats like advertisement) When I purchased my refreshment or processed salt snack, the Over friendly,hard to understand deli man, requested he look at the cds.
The status of the request was approved and he soon began to check out the cds, when he saw dinosaur sounds he was hell excited aye just like Woah dinosaur sounds

Anyway i dont know what he thought
Most likely the man hath thought i had an album of dinosaurs making sounds
pretty funny because he was really excited like maybe it was from so long ago
Ears for Impro
...why where you carrying a CD in a deli?
Tonight, we stagger out from the basement...

I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.

...Or fall to our deaths from above
Once I was listening to my SONY DISCMAN on the tube. I was sitting on the floor against the back set of doors because there were no seats. I was on my way to Wales, via Euston. At the next stop, the tube doors opened at the back because the platform was on the wrong side. Charing Cross or some shit. I fell backwards and a lot of my stuff fell down the gap, including my CD player. It had Girls, Girls, Girls by Motley Crue inside. I really liked that album at the time, but looking back it may possibly have been a 'silver lining' situation.
Quote by Bamitchell
...why where you carrying a CD in a deli?

i was carrying a FEW cds
well since its a big part of the story(sarcasm) I think i either was giving them to a friend and i stopped in there or i was coming back from a cd store
Ears for Impro
i bought sleep through the static and lost it before it ever made it to my ipod. but i am too lazy to buy it again
Quote by rigiddigits
Once I was listening to my SONY DISCMAN on the tube. I was sitting on the floor against the back set of doors because there were no seats. I was on my way to Wales, via Euston. At the next stop, the tube doors opened at the back because the platform was on the wrong side. Charing Cross or some shit. I fell backwards and a lot of my stuff fell down the gap, including my CD player. It had Girls, Girls, Girls by Motley Crue inside. I really liked that album at the time, but looking back it may possibly have been a 'silver lining' situation.

losing a motel album
thats got to suck
Quote by OrangePossum
I once put a CD in my CD's CD.

I lol'd at that.
I would want my dad to get Incubus...
Catch the Dragon
Quote by hriday_hazarika
This thread is as terrible as music, which sucks balls.
Quote by vinyl_countdown
So yo can listen while yo listen?

Lmao... Ahhh.... I always find that funny... don't know why though.
EDIT: My friend borrowed my Drowning Pool cd(waaaaay back in the day, their first cd) and left it somewhere where his mom found it and threw it away. I was pissed... still am kinda...
I'm Tyler
Last edited by Octtwe88 at Jan 29, 2009,
Quote by mr.happyman
dinocore. it's an offshoot of grindcore.

i just about choked on my candy bar reading dinocore. yngwie malmsteen is whalecore.
On the school bus one day we decided to throw a CD as a frisbee. It hit me below the eye and cut me a little bit. Hurt like a bitch too.