Hey.
Me and a few friends have decided to get together for a talent show this year and play a song.
Though we're undecided for a song.

Does anyone know of any rock songs, not heavy metal type songs, with piano running the course of the song?

Im not playing piano. I play bass.
But we have a pianist and we need a song with piano over the course of the song, along with bass, guitar, etc.

Some suggestions?
don mclean-american pie
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
status quo - rocking all over the world, Stevie Ray Vaughn - The House is Rock'n
Do Free Bird for Billy Powell. In his memory.
"A sense of purpose overrides reason."- Terry Goodkind

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix

\,,/GETCHA PULL!!!\,,/
- the late and ever-loved "Dimebag" Darrell Lance Abbott
Do Free Bird for Billy Powell, in his honor.

Edit: woops it wasn't loading. sorry for the double post.
"A sense of purpose overrides reason."- Terry Goodkind

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix

\,,/GETCHA PULL!!!\,,/
- the late and ever-loved "Dimebag" Darrell Lance Abbott
Last edited by atlasguitar at Jan 29, 2009,
painted by numbers by the sounds
Quote by SOADrox429
Dude... I want to date a drum major. I bet they could fuck in time to Tool.
November Rain
Quote by irishstang_87
Americans. And I'm American. But Americans in general piss me off.

Quote by MightyAl
But they all fall under the catagory i like to call sh!tcore.

Quote by Union Jake
Oh and BTW i didn't start it, i was like WTF at first but then everyone else did it, and i didn't wanna be left out,
Quote by TheInnocentMan
Hey.
Me and a few friends have decided to get together for a talent show this year and play a song.
Though we're undecided for a song.

Does anyone know of any rock songs, not heavy metal type songs, with piano running the course of the song?

Im not playing piano. I play bass.
But we have a pianist and we need a song with piano over the course of the song, along with bass, guitar, etc.

Some suggestions?

My condolences. but seriously, Journey would be your best bet.
"We were one among the fence"
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
Heat of the Moment - Asia

Don't do The Fray. If you want to do something in a similar vein, do an Augustana song instead, probably Boston. They're much better.
kill all humans
Queen... do it!
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.