so i just got new monitors nothing fancy just some bedroom monitors, and i finally had a chance to seat down and really listen to them, so i was wondering in itunes what settign should i set my eq to get the max quality out of my monitors? thanks!!!
monitors aren't really made for listening to hi-fi stuff, and EQ settings depends on the frequency response of the monitors (assuming you want as flat a response as possible.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
I would set my EQ to flat, unless the monitors had any steep EQ pattern which needed compensating for, although they shouldn't.
There is poetry in despair.
Quote by fridge_raider
I would set my EQ to flat, unless the monitors had any steep EQ pattern which needed compensating for, although they shouldn't.

they dont , but just to enjoy the best sound out of them then i should eq flat..
Quote by fridge_raider

It's not rally just the monitors, you need to correct for the room as well.

Last.fm
the only thing i want is to get the best sound from them while listening to music, not recording or mixing but just regular music. u know
yeah for the best possible sound in any case you would want to do EQ correction for the room and speaker placement. Although really if all you want is a good sound for Hi-Fi applications you should've gotten good Hi-Fi speakers.

Last.fm