i should be doing homework, but this seems way more interesting (and easier, more fun, lazier, etc.).

basically the police were using google earth for a higher investigation when they stumbled upon a marijuana farm that was hidden between a very large corn farm. obviously, the agriculturalists didn't take google maps into consideration.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D960T7180&show_article=1
Sent from my iPad.
Barack Obama has promised no more federal raids. He just needs to sign the bill.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
Quote by paintITblack39
i should be doing homework, but this seems way more interesting (and easier, more fun, lazier, etc.).

basically the police were using google earth for a higher investigation when they stumbled upon a marijuana farm that was hidden between a very large corn farm. obviously, the agriculturalists didn't take google maps into consideration.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D960T7180&show_article=1

What are the chances?
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by ScottElwood
Barack Obama has promised no more federal raids. He just needs to sign the bill.

time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Wow, that would suck to get nabbed by Google Earth.

It's kind've scary too. The man is watching you from above.
Quote by ScottElwood

i don't think Obama has jurisdiction in Switzerland
Quote by iceman_8319

The funny thing is I did that before you posted. Sadly it was too late.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
The plantation, measuring almost two acres (7,500 square meters), was hidden inside a field of corn.

At least they tried. Mothaf*ckas ain't safe from Google Earth.
$780,000 for 1.2 tons? psh, nothing but mids
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"