Okay... extremely long story short. From sophmore year in highschool to my senior year i was dead in love with this girl from a school on the border of my neighboring state, about 40 mins away. We went out for about 6 months and then we went off and on alot. She kinda toyed with my feelings alot and really hurt me, so eventually I buckled done, and got away from her and all her friends and went to college and just lived my life. I havent seen her or her friends in almost a year, altho i still have a weak spot for her, even though since then, I've dated prettier and alot nicer females.

Anyways, just this past week and a half ive been having the worst luck with school and random **** in general. All of sudden, out of nowhere, two days ago I had an amazing dream about that girl. It left me perturbed for the entire day. Well yesterday, I happened to email my guitar teacher from my senior year in highschool. I used to go to his gigs but i havent talked to him since summer. I asked him if there were any gigs coming up and he sent me a link to his myspace which had the listings for all his shows. So im scrolling through the list, and there it is. The most random ****ing thing ever that sent chills down my spine. One of the listings is a show on Feb 13 (friday 13th) at the Highschool of that girl who I stopped talking to!!??! Her school is not even a big school. Its a completetly desolate random town. I just emailed him back to confirm because its so RANDOM. I dont know if I should go to it. Coincidence or fate...?
you should go. make sure there's another guitarist there, you can have sex while he solos.
Quote by Joetime
Every time I masturbate it feels like I'm committing a small scale infanticide. Feels cool.
coincidence.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Do it, may turn out well
John Frusciante
Slash
Jeff Beck
Matt Bellamy
Jack White

HT-5 Owners Thread

Owner of an 1/4 watt custom combo.

Quote by Garou1911
^This man speaks the language of win.

Donate to my cause
The school isnt really in the area though.. Its a total different state. And it only takes me 40 minutes to get there because it is highway travel and i go like 90mph the whole way. Not to mention, he is an excellent musician. I cannot fathom why the **** he is playing at HER school?? it makes no sense. He does much bigger gigs than a ****ing "highschool musical".
Quote by Watterboy
The school isnt really in the area though.. Its a total different state. And it only takes me 40 minutes to get there because it is highway travel and i go like 90mph the whole way. Not to mention, he is an excellent musician. I cannot fathom why the **** he is playing at HER school?? it makes no sense. He does much bigger gigs than a ****ing "highschool musical".

Well, unless she still goes there (pedo ), it doesn't mean you'll cross paths.
Defintely a coincidence.

i thought you were going to say something like you went to a small college half-way across the country and she had the dorm in front of your dorm room.

That would be fate.
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.
Quote by metaldud536
Well, unless she still goes there (pedo ), it doesn't mean you'll cross paths.

+1 you said all her friends went to college, so did she. Why would she go to a concert at her old highschool?
Amp:
Fender Blues Jr (GH1230 Celestion Speaker)
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
Guitars: 06' Custom Fender Strat Lindy Fralin Blues Specials, Callaham Tremolo
09' Olympic White Stratocaster
RIP Dime.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
tl;dr
Anyone who thinks that music these days is dead doesn't listen to enough music.
coincidence, but go anyway
Fender Jaguar Bass
Crate BT100
Morley Dual Bass Wah
Pi Big Muff
Behringer Bass Flanger

you know you're a bassist when...

you wake in the morning and your bass is in the bed and your girlfriend is on the floor
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
I say go, what have you got to loose

Alot of money in gas.
Quote by thestonedone
You see this is why it's wrong to rape your guitar... in public.

Quote by mroctoberfest
I want to name an invention the Insta-gasm 3000. I feel very strongly about this.

Gear Setup:
Jackson Rhoads
Digitech Grunge
Fender FM 212R
Quote by pilgrimevan
It's A Trap!!

This. Your guitar teacher and this bitch are in cahoots with each other.
Here's what you do:

1. go to the gig
2. find her
3. run up to her and kiss her
4. yell "IT'S FATE!"
5. Run away
6. Be sure you film the whole thing
7. Put it on youtube
8. Post a thread with the link
Quote by goest

A plate of cookies for you!

I eternally hate you for making me mentally associate the implicated horrors of your paraphrased username with the wholesome image of Eric Idle

*shudders*
Quote by xaviergray
I eternally hate you for making me mentally associate the implicated horrors of your paraphrased username with the wholesome image of Eric Idle

*shudders*

God damn it...

I was here before that damn meme...
Lol, shes not in college. She will probably be at this thing. She's a senior (18 years old) and im a freshmen in college (19), so no pedo . And to the guys who are ranting about getting over her ect, I have moved on as best as I could. Haven't talked to her or any of her friends in almost a year. Obviously I still have some heartache. The thing is though it was just so random that it happened, so I was curious if its a sign that I should go and just enjoy the show and see what happens, or just avoid it like I've been doing.

Edit: Oh and by the way; gas prices are pretty low right now in response to the guy who said id waste alot of money on gas. Low gas prices are ****ing awesomee! But thats besides the point.
Last edited by Watterboy at Jan 30, 2009,