Hello all;
I am heading down to Florida for a month or so, and was wondering if any locals would know of any decent shows going down around that area. I heard of a skatepark down there that often has some great DIY punk shows, but they're site hasn't been updated with any new shows for over a year now.

Any suggestions would be greatly apprectiated, thanks for reading!

P.s. Hope this thread isn't in the wrong area! Sorry for any confusion if so.
Hmm, maybe I should have been more specific...
I am looking for mainly local shows, with local talent. That is to say, I don't want to see: New Found Glory w/ Panic at the Disco
Disturbed
Liza Minnelli
or, god forbid, New Kids on the Block.
Maybe a local website that I haven't came across already that has updated shows and information. Sorry for the confusion, but thanks for the suggestion.
Quote by jimm89
Hmm, maybe I should have been more specific...
I am looking for mainly local shows, with local talent. That is to say, I don't want to see: New Found Glory w/ Panic at the Disco
Disturbed
Liza Minnelli
or, god forbid, New Kids on the Block.
Maybe a local website that I haven't came across already that has updated shows and information. Sorry for the confusion, but thanks for the suggestion.

Oh, well then allow me to retort.
I know how to use google. Honestly, there is more to the internet than keywords in a search engine.
I will look for help elsewhere.
Quote by jimm89
I know how to use google. Honestly, there is more to the internet than keywords in a search engine.
I will look for help elsewhere.

Then use it instead of asking us.