ok i was bored so i went to experiment, i found two dice lying around (probably more) so i picked one up and started using it as a pick it sounds weird. ill see if i can upload some sounds once i get uncapped. but anyone have any stories with weird picks?
SATCH FTW!!!
NSW Group FTW!

There's nothing incredibly interesting here.
This has been done sooo many times and that is coming from a guy who is barely on UG.
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Vagina's tend to be not all that great looking most of the time. It's all... flappy. Looks sloppy.

I'd have to say guy junk wins but not by much. It's like winning a beauty contest against Steve Buscemi.
i had 6gauge omega shaped (the greek letter) earrings from hot topic and it was awesome due to the metal in the earring
and i used quarters and other coins like brian may
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!
Quote by ozy!d!ot
couldve made a searchbar joke or something yknow?

I hate those more.
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Vagina's tend to be not all that great looking most of the time. It's all... flappy. Looks sloppy.

I'd have to say guy junk wins but not by much. It's like winning a beauty contest against Steve Buscemi.
Quote by F8iscruel
i had 6gauge omega shaped (the greek letter) earrings from hot topic and it was awesome due to the metal in the earring
and i used quarters and other coins like brian may

Yeh, I've used nickels and quarters for lack of a better pick.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by SteveHouse
Yeh, I've used nickels and quarters for lack of a better pick.

You know what the government needs to do? they need to make coins in the shape of guitar picks.
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
Quote by pbiggie
You know what the government needs to do? they need to make coins in the shape of guitar picks.

Yeah! That's change I can believe in!

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)