so i probly wont get the amount of replies i would like st 2:30 in the morning but what are all the cabs you guys can think of that come stock loaded with vintage 30s? doesnt have to be quality or could be top of the line, just has to have these speakers

thanks
empty the bullets from the chamber
can greatly recommend the HB. Decent construction and the speakers are great And very nicely priced
Guitars:
Gibson L. P std. 2006
Gibson L. P studio
Höfner asj228
Main amp:
Marshall 2061x HW head
Marshall 2061cx cab
fx:
Stock BD-2
TU-2
verbzilla
C.M. Red repeat
T-rex F.T.
Practice:
Epi vjr head
2x12 V30 cab and 4x10 G10 cab
Some Laneys do, if I'm not mistaken. Or you could buy a cheap cab and put V30s in it.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by Vandals572
Avatar cabs have them (or any other speaker you want)

^+1

You can get an Avatar cab loaded with V30s cheaper than you can get 4 of the speakers by themselves. They are a great company and highly recommend them if your looking into getting a cab.
Sig What?
Mesa Recto & Stiletto cabs
Orange PPC412
Randall XL
Marshall V series cabs
Framus Dragon cab
Hughes & Kettner
Engl Pro cab
MARSHALL JVM 210H
PEAVEY JSX
KRANK 412
MESA 412
FENDER STRATS
DIMARZIO
CELESTION
All sorts, but the fact that the cabs even with the same speakers range greatly in price gives a clue that the speakers them selves arent all that give a cab good tone.
That being said, the cheaper cabs with V-30's and G12H's for instance are usually the best value, we're talking...

Marshall 1960 and 1960v (v has the v-30's)
Harley Benton vintage (cheapest V-30 cab around)
Framus Dragon cabs are pretty cheap (in europe)
Laney GS412 cabs (again in europe)
Blackheart BH cabs (eminence speakers)
And some places do the cheaper ENGL cabs at a good price (V60 speakers)

IMO id say the best balance of price/sound/build quality would be the marshall 1960 cabs... (good how they can be stereo too)

Hope this helps