Hey everyone,

We made a few recordings. Check them out here.

myspace.com/wordofmephi

The quality is a bit off, sorry about that. Thats the best we could come up with. And mixing wasn't done really well either.

We are called Mephistopheles. And yeah, we are from India.

So, C4C. Give us any comments or suggestions or anything at all. Thanks a lot! Cheers.

Listen to all Songs and Satans Doom has a pretty Good quality Mix..
Hey Ajay,

I think your mixing is really not that bad. Better than the average we get to hear here on UG anyway. The guitar could get a bit louder maybe, but it sounds fine to me.

I'm not a Death Metal fan. I thought I'd better mention that first.

But I think the lead guitar and the drums are very good. Are these songs covers or did you guys write them? There's definitely something there. I like the melodic guitar parts. I guess early Metallica is a big influence of yours?

I was wondering, and pardon my ignorance, but how much 'western' rock do you guys have in India? Are American and English/European bands very popular over there? How much compared to local music (if local is a word I can use for a country as huge as India)?

I think you guys are good, even if your style doesn't fit me taste. But this makes me unbiased I guess.

Best of luck.
Hey Dude, thanks A lot fr appriciating. Well all the songs are our own compositions except for dethroned emperor Which is a Cover of Celtic Frost!

Influences Well Not metallica. But they range from Moonspell,Sorskogen,Opeth,Manowar to a lot more of other genres to blues n stuff..
Could you fix the link to it? I tried looking you guys up and couldnt find it.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Damn, metal from India. This is pretty sick. If you guys are interested in getting more recognition in the USA (via me), make a few of these downloadable (or all). The mixing isn't that bad, all things considered. I love the atmosphere, I will be checking more of it out later. Good job guys.
Check out Hear the Indie for music reviews, interviews, and more.

Want a review? Send me a PM or email through the contact form on my site.
hey dude i never listen but whatever it is i really do appreciate it.more indian dudes need to start getting into rock and metal.im indian myself and here in SA its not very mainstream
I'm not saying not to trust the internet, but there's an alarming discrepancy between the number of iPads I've won & the number of iPads I own.
@twofly - Hey Dude thnks Fr listening n Appreciating. DO take a Look At our stuff WHen u free n We Will come up with Our ALbum Soon.. Shall Let u KNow. Pass dwn ur mail id. Will contact you.

Cheers!
Let me add, if you continue to write like that; here or on your myspace, no one will care that you have good music. Just saying. haha.
Check out Hear the Indie for music reviews, interviews, and more.

Want a review? Send me a PM or email through the contact form on my site.
yo i checked out ur music.its really awesome hey i lurv the guitars got a really nice tone.i don't listen much to death metal(im in a hardcore punk band)but i luv metalcore and hav to say u guys are good.it sounds like u guys put a lot of effects on the vocals?
I'm not saying not to trust the internet, but there's an alarming discrepancy between the number of iPads I've won & the number of iPads I own.
Hey thnx a lot man. WIll Do it fr sure.
Brutality becomes my appetite
Violence is now a way of life
The sledge my tool to torture
As it pounds down on your forehead
Got around to cheking out both of your bands finally. I am very impressed. Revenge has some awesome riffing in it. And DropSonde is awesome. The songs make me think kind of Baroness intros. Good stuff.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Hey thanks Man.
Have recorded Painkiller too. Will upload it.
Hey people We are out with our New OC called REVENGE. Check it out on myspace.com/wordofmephi
\m/
hallooowwww........
hai all. . .
salam wat pecinta music tanah air. . .
khususnya wat anak2 indonesia. . .
maju terus music tanah air. . . !!
mau up load lagu gimana????
how do i to upload my tab???
maklum. . .
baru ikutan gabung. . .
Hey man, good work keep it up. I love that riff in revenge with the squeal in it. Check my band out, we only have covers at the moment but origionals will be up soon.