Hello all, is there a special type of product I can use to clean my guitar, or should I just wipe it down with some tissues/paper towels every now and then? I keep it inside a case when I'm not playing, but it is still getting some dust on it here and there.
I wipe all my guitars with microfiber cloths. It gets sweat and oil off the strings and neck and also picks up dust easily.
If it's just dust, you can wipe it down with a cloth. I don't recommend tissues.

If it gets dirty/ sweaty, you can get some guitar cleaner (comes in a mist bottle) or just use a little bit of water.
A LITTLE BIT.
Less is better.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
I use a dry washcloth on individual strings after every time I play, even a quick swipe in between my sessions.
microfiber cloth on the body to take off dust.

to get grime off the fretboard, rub it down with some lem oil (NOT LEMON OIL) every few months. unless it's a maple fretboard, then you really don't want to do that
FOR SALE:

Wilkinson EZ lok Tuners - £15
Dunlop 535q Multiwah - £80

Offers/Trades anyone?
I used to have a violin teacher who told me that a great way to clean lackered or varnished wood is by rubbing a freshly cut onion over it and then wiping off the residue with a damp cloth. He used to do this on his concert violin when he didn't have anything else available.

This guy used to play for our national symphonic orchestra and a jazz band on national radio. His violin was very expensive, so I suppose he must have known what he was doing.
Quote by Withakay
I used to have a violin teacher who told me that a great way to clean lackered or varnished wood is by rubbing a freshly cut onion over it and then wiping off the residue with a damp cloth. He used to do this on his concert violin when he didn't have anything else available.

This guy used to play for our national symphonic orchestra and a jazz band on national radio. His violin was very expensive, so I suppose he must have known what he was doing.

yeah if you want your guitar smelling like onion.

this
or
this
Why should I come down?
From here, I can see forever.
Have you tried Dr Duck's Ax Wax?? - Seems to work well on my Aria acoustic and Washburn electric with no ill effects.