im in search of a wah wah pedal but whats the best pedal for its value, and please dont say any sig models cuz they are WaY over priced thx
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
I've got a Dunlop classic wah with fasel. Can't rememebr how much it cost, but it sounds sweet as a nut through my Vox amp. Its not a signature model but I think it's the one Kirk Hammet from Metallica uses sometimes. However don't let that put you off because I think I couldn't sound further from that guys tone when I'm playing with it.

Theres a vox wah at college and I don't think that sounds as nice. However I'm not sure if its a decent model or anything.
Agreed, Dunalop Original Cry Baby.
-----------------------------------
G.A.S. Afflicted
Yeah Dunlop Original or a Morley Bad Horsie. The Morley is a bit more expensive bu the quality difference is clearly visible
Dunlop Original.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
My friend has a Dunlop Original and the Classic I have sounds better, and both of us agree on that one.
The thing I found about the Bad Horise wah, is that it wasn't very "wah". You know when you listen to Hendrix, or John Frusciante on songs like "Sir Psycho Sexy"?. That is some sweet sounding, smack you in the face wah! I thought the Bad Horsie can't go to them extremes.

John Frusciante uses an Ibanez wah that isn't in production any more though, so I'm geussing it would cost a bomb if you could find one.
Quote by Volvic
My friend has a Dunlop Original and the Classic I have sounds better, and both of us agree on that one.
The thing I found about the Bad Horise wah, is that it wasn't very "wah". You know when you listen to Hendrix, or John Frusciante on songs like "Sir Psycho Sexy"?. That is some sweet sounding, smack you in the face wah! I thought the Bad Horsie can't go to them extremes.

John Frusciante uses an Ibanez wah that isn't in production any more though, so I'm geussing it would cost a bomb if you could find one.

ibanez WH10 wah costs like 500 bucks and its plastic. but sounds amazing
Cry Baby
Epiphone Elitist SG (Serious)
Tokai Silver Star
Epiphone Dot
Epiphone Les Paul
Washburn J28SCEDL
Washburn J12S

G.A.S List

JCM600 (Yes a 600..)
Depends on what your looking for. They're all different. Something that works for one person may do absolutly nothing for you. I had the Original and wasn't to fond of it.
ibanez weeping demons are fairly cheap but not very good. Crybaby.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

Well, I'm planning on getting a wah pedal soon, and I'm probably gunna go for the dunlop orginal crybaby
My Gear:

Epiphone Limited Edition '66 G-400 SG
Fender Standard P Bass
Ampeg BA115
Boss Metal Zone Pedal
Electro-Harmonix Memory Toy Analog Delay
Everyone's wrong. Vox.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by R_H_C_P
Everyone's wrong. Vox.

I would say that as well. I've asked around and most of the people said Vox or Eernie Ball. But Eernie ball is way more expensive. Plus, Vox is only $30 more than the Cry Baby. Imo, Vox sounds better.
the countour bad horsie is very versatile. it allows you to dial in your own tone of wah if you want, or just turn off the coutour option and use steve vai's standard wah. it's really quite awesome.