Serious i was reading a thread when i saw that a school had to segregate lunches because a girl was giving a guy a blowjob . why is my school not this awesome . any weird sexual acts ever happen at your school or college
well at college all sorts of kinky shit happened, since it's you know, college.

I went to a co-ed boaridng school for HS, and yes lots of things happened there too.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
I got in trouble for touching up my girlfriend at the time round the front of the school, my mother was a teacher there as well...
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
i knew a guy that would fap in study hall to all the girls in short skirts. that guy was fvcked up and fortunately i was never in his study hall.
Is your name Mike? Do you want to be everyone's friend? Do you look similar to lots of other people? If so click here

Quote by LesPaulLeader08

Fucking win S&R!
Quote by Captain Insano
There was this weird asian kids who used to jerk it in the corner of the carpentry room.

Sorry, weird Asian kids plural?

Was one of them Union_Jake?
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Some freshman girl got caught giving a guy a handjob during study hall.lol
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Yeah I always used to touch myself when I saw the young maths teacher we had last year.
Short skirt, long legs, long blonde hair and lips to die for....Man he was hot.
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Yeah I always used to touch myself when I saw the young maths teacher we had last year.
Short skirt, long legs, long blonde hair and lips to die for....Man he was hot.

Ok... HE was hot soooo, you had a dude with short skin long legs and long blonde hair with lips to day for as teacher? I don't find it that good but if you like it then go for it ^w^

You guys want this sort of acts? Come to any Dominican Republic Public school and i could hook you up daily with any girl here...
"RAWR WIRES >:O"
One more kiss... One more touch...
I miss you, wont you hug me just one last time?

Twitter!!~ Follow Re-follow :P
at my former school i dunno if anything happened, but there was a bitch who took pictures of herself giving a blow job for two guys, and then those pictures spread all the cells. it was funny though.
Quote by FatalGear41
When you break a bass string, that snapping sound is the sound of six dollars going down the crapper.

Sterling Ray 35
Hartke Ha3500 head - Gallien Krueger 212MBE cab
Tech 21 VT Bass
Zoom b2