I posted a thread ealier in the wrong place. (Dang noobies) Thought I would repost here. I am looking for suggestions for a pearl paint in a can (I dont have a compressor) to paint my old Kramer Focus 4000. Ive gotten a couple good suggestions, including a Cadillac white diamond but am still looking for several to compare. Anyone have any suggestions or tips that may have painted their guitar a pearl?
go to your local hardware store and look at every can of spray laquer, spray paint, etc. you will find something.

oh and if ur under 18 and in the USA, bring a parent/ someone over 18...its now illegal to sell spray paint to minors...
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
Quote by AngusJimiKeith
oh and if ur under 18 and in the USA, bring a parent/ someone over 18...its now illegal to sell spray paint to minors...

I think that's crazy. I'm 32 and still get asked for my ID for spray paint. If a teenage wants spray paint they will get it one way or another. Making it illegal will not stop them!