you picked the color but not the specific model? and the bridge has to be a certain brand but not a specific model? what kind of sound do you want? i would figure it out and give yourself a crash course in pickups before continuing dude.
Quote by MichaelOfCanton
you picked the color but not the specific model? and the bridge has to be a certain brand but not a specific model? what kind of sound do you want? i would figure it out and give yourself a crash course in pickups before continuing dude.

I'm not an idiot man. yes the bridge I am wanting is a duncan and i'm open to all models. I know what I want from a neck sound, and am keeping all options open for bridge pickups since I am doing 5 guitar projects at the moment. I have 20+ guitars and have various pickups in all of them. Instead of acting like a high and mighty prick, maybe realize all people on here are not young kids that have no clue about guitars.
the reason they have more than one model is because they have more than one sound. getting a duncan isnt as important as getting the right output and tonal charachteristics. dimarzio and SD both make 59 PAFs and theyre about the same and if you want a dimebucker an evo might do the trick as well. you cant just pick a good brand and go for it like youre buying tires for your car or something. do some research and try them out if you can find a way to. trust your ears, not reviews or posts.