Get a better amp.
Quote by JeanMi36
Back when I was a teen, I was making out with this girl, when I had the bright idea of putting my hand inside her panties.

She had her period.

I'm scarred for life
imunna get a Peavy Vypyr 30. but im guna try and get me a gibson after that. when i saw £499 i was unsure of whether it would be genuine. ive never seen one below about £700 before

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

its geuine i got my brown one for 450
i love it
these cheaper ones tend to be hit or miss on quality but i managed to get a well made one piece body one and its fantastic
GEAR
94 Fender Stratocaster Plus
02 Gibson Les Paul Special (modded)
Orange AD-30 Combo

The SG Thread pwns your thread.
^ yeah, definitely try a bunch and pick the best. i've tried ones which i've quite liked, and ones which i haven't.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Lots of people here will tell you the Gibson SG Special "sux" and to "get a better amp."

You should go and play the special and see what you think, I always thought they looked quite nice.