Yeah, me and my GF of more than a year have gone our separate ways. wasn't ugly, no scene was made. And i feel like ****. But i had to tell someone, and its you lot. Sorry.

R.M
Gibson SG
Ibanez RGR420ex
Marshall JTM30
Slash SW95 Crybaby
Boss DS1/DD7
Digitech Bad Monkey

Sorry to hear that mate, you might want to visit the relationship or hugging thread
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Unless you've lost both your hands to a tragic accident lately, you are going to be okey dokey.
Was the sex good?
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
Me and my girlfriend of 2 years just went out separate ways. You just have to stay active, always be doing something, meet new people. It's when you're bored that you tend to think about it a lot. And believe me, there's plenty of other girls out there. Have fun being single, party, play music, and have no regrets in life. Good luck.
Love in technicolour, sprayed out on walls
Well I've been pounding at the pavement
'Til there's nothing at all
I got my cloak and dagger
In a bar room brawl
See the local loves a fighter
Loves a winner to fall
Being single, once you come to term's is one of the best thing's you could ever do, i'm not going to lie to you, it'll take a few months and you will probably feel so low you dont know what the point in carrying on is, but that is just naturaul after a break up.

Go hang out with friends, get drunk, have a laugh, meet new people, take up some new hobby, play more guitar, buy a new guitar?? change all the stuff that you dont like about yoruself, just do something that has a point/ meaning to you and takes up your spare time.

Also just think, your not losing out here, it's just another road to follow along your life
Black Knight CF-60F Semi-Acoustic.

Black Knight CP200 (Red flamed maple).

Neck-thru 4 string bass.

Acoustic 6 string.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.