Page 1 of 13
So yeah i was thinking this might be a good pit thread

the most pain ive been in was running away from a group of Gurkhas after they thought I was the one who shouted something racist (was my friend)

It ended up like 7 on 1.....i got beat

proud to say i took 3

Yours?
I once stubbed my big toe 11 times in one day. One more reason to hate sidewalks.
Sail upon the open skies
Torn ankle ligaments.

It was somewhere in the region of a million times more painful than breaking my ankle... I didn't cry though (I just screamed a few expletives at the top of my voice for a few minutes )
Most painful recently, I was running through the forest and a stick whacked my bell end really hard.

I had to walk for about 2 controls.

Kudos to anyone who gets what im on about.
Quote by Fucking loads of people who were appeasing me in order for me to write
blues_to_thrash, you are the master of epic lulz

My Music

2K11
I bruised a ligament in my ankle which doesn't sound that bad but believe me it bloody hurts like hell
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by urbanfox
Torn ankle ligaments.

It was somewhere in the region of a million times more painful than breaking my ankle... I didn't cry though (I just screamed a few expletives at the top of my voice for a few minutes )

Same, severe high ankle sprain. Doctor said it would have been better if i broke it both healing wise and pain wise. i don't think i slept for like 2 nights.

EDIT: i didnt cry either. I was just in shock because it happened while i was playing hockey so they had to take mt skate off to get at mt ankle. It went surprisingly well.
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by blackflag49
Joe Biden's wife is a total cougar.

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!

XBL Gamer Tag:

Arch Enemy65
Last edited by Arch Enemy 65 at Jan 30, 2009,
Also getting my ankles run over by a car generally hurt.

they were numb for a few hours
broke my arm, it was in a w kinda shape . . . it happened twice
Sorryz for me bad engrish.

Quote by OnlyIbanez12
I just cut myself shaving my pubes...
Quote by Arch Enemy 65
Same, severe high ankle sprain. Doctor said it would have been better if i broke it both healing wise and pain wise. i don't think i slept for like 2 nights.

Haha, that was another problem afterwards, especially the first week or so - I'd forget about it and put some weight on it when I went to stand up, and fall to the floor in a heap again with the pain
Waking up with morning wood the day after undergoing circumcision.

EDIT: man just thinking about it gives chills still.

EDIT 2: And one time I spilled boiling water on my foot while making hotdogs. I had a four inch water blister and me being the genius that I am decided to pop it open with a fork.
Last edited by master at Jan 30, 2009,
I listened to The Casualties' greatest hits all the way through

pity me?
Top 15:
Neutral Milk Hotel
Smashing Pumpkins
Placebo
Elliott Smith
Devendra Banhart
Pavement
Anberlin
Eve 6
The Clash
Imogen Heap
Ingrid Michaelson
Bayside
Minus The Bear
The Replacements
Bright Eyes/Conor Oberst
When i fell off this swing thing that me and some friends found in the middle of a forest. Landed right onto a log and knackered my back, so I could hardly stand up straight for a week.
Quote by Chris3235
So yeah i was thinking this might be a good pit thread

the most pain ive been in was running away from a group of Gurkhas after they thought I was the one who shouted something racist (was my friend)

It ended up like 7 on 1.....i got beat

proud to say i took 3

Yours?

You took down 3 Gurkhas? For some reason I think a few porkies are being told. Still at least you've got a story to tell, those bastards are tough.
when i fell of a table and broke a hole in my skull, had to go to the hospital to get stiches.

but that was when i was 4, so i dont really remember much
Ibanez S540

MXR EVH Phaser
Ibanez TS-9
Ibanez WD-7
Electro Harmonix LPB-1

Traynor YCS 50 Blue
Quote by blynd_snyper
You took down 3 Gurkhas? For some reason I think a few porkies are being told. Still at least you've got a story to tell, those bastards are tough.

nah...because after a while i gave up running and the 3 smallest, fastest ones got to me first so as i dealt with them..the 'backup' came and then for about 30 seconds i got beat to ****.

i ended up with a few fractures, broken nose and a broken arm.

yeah...they are tough.
I had engrown toenails cut out...twice on each foot. The anesthetic killed most of the pain so it was mainly just pressure after awhile, but needles going into the end of your toes isn't fun.
Last edited by eyebanez333 at Jan 30, 2009,
I don't know. I've honestly experienced so much pain through the years.
My top 3 are torn ACL & Meniscus, fractured hip, and appendicitis.
Toothache, all the way. There's nothing you can do about it either.

When I tore the ligaments in my toe, which has happened twice was pretty bad too. I've not really been in a huge amount of pain before.
One time, when I was young, I accidentally walked in front of my cousin who was playing baseball and swinging a huge aluminum bat as hard as he could. I took it right in my shoulder and passed out because he swung it so hard. The bruise was unreal and extremely painful, but luckily I didn't break anything.

I also once built a ramp to launch off of while rollerblading, and at the very end of the yard there was a big pile of rocks, but I thought it would be impossible to jump that far. Well, I decided to see just how far I could go, so I backed up all the way to the end of the driveway and went off this ramp going as fast as I could, and landed right in the pile of rocks. My legs were so ****ed up I could barely get out of bed for a few days.
RSI in wrist

/thread..
Epiphone Elitist SG (Serious)
Tokai Silver Star
Epiphone Dot
Epiphone Les Paul
Washburn J28SCEDL
Washburn J12S

G.A.S List

JCM600 (Yes a 600..)
sprained and dislocated my pinky really bad.

put it back in myself. then the numb went away.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Strychnine poisoning, it hurts like hell, all over your body, for days.

Let this be a lesson to you, make sure you know what it is exactly that you're snorting up your nose.
When I broke both my wrists at the same time. That hurt, also putting them back in place wasn't pretty. I cried :S
WTLTL 2011
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Strychnine poisoning, it hurts like hell, all over your body, for days.

Let this be a lesson to you, make sure you know what it is exactly that you're snorting up your nose.

I don't know what you were trying to snort, but if my assumption is correct, taste it first.
I guess Strychnine is one of the most bitter substances known to man, so you'd probably be able to tell.
Quote by eyebanez333
I had engrown toenails cut out...twice on each foot. Needles going into the end of your toes isn't fun.

The doctor my friend went to to get his ingrown toe-nail cut cut it before the anesthesia(spelling?) had kicked in, must have sucked a dick.

But umm i got nothing, maybe like toothache, or hurt toe, maybe nail going into my foot and hitting a nerve.

Wait maybe getting hit in the face, hurt noses hurt.
Quote by angusfan16
I once stubbed my big toe 11 times in one day. One more reason to hate sidewalks.

This.
I find this more painfull than anything else.

MY most serious injury was probably going down a flight of stairs on a bike with no brakes directly into some metal railings and smashing my head open (almost literally)
But the toes are far more painfull.
dislocated elbow. Holy mother of god that hurt!
in theory there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice, there is
Quote by MCone
I don't know what you were trying to snort, but if my assumption is correct, taste it first.
I guess Strychnine is one of the most bitter substances known to man, so you'd probably be able to tell.

Yeah, unfortunately, so is amphetamine sulphate, so it's pretty hard to tell the difference just by taste, plus it will also give you a similar effect to amphetamine (until the pain starts) which is why unscrupulous dealers cut it with strychnine, still... I was young an' stupid and I've learned a hell of a lot since then.
Last edited by SlackerBabbath at Jan 30, 2009,
When I was 7... I slipped in my driveway, slammed my jaw on the pavement, and broke it in 3 places.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA