Hey everyone.

Sometime in the future, possibly this summer, I want to overhaul my Blade RH-2 with some new pickups. I'm leaning DiMarzio Evo 2 for the bridge, but I'm still looking for neck and middle pickups. They are single coils. It's not like I plan to buy tomorrow or anything, I'm just looking for suggestions or things to look into so I can make an informed decision later on. I'd like something fairly versatile, that can handle jazz and blues (doesn't have to be a jazz machine, just I'd like to be able to use it for that).
Last edited by nerdor257 at Jan 30, 2009,
Try DiMarzio Area '67s. Articulate, toneful and hum free. Don't see why people are hung up about stacked humbuckers, I think they're the way forward. The Virtual Vintage Heavy Blues is also quite nice IMO.

Nice amp, btw. Kustoms are way cool.
Quote by Rock Pig
Try DiMarzio Area '67s. Articulate, toneful and hum free. Don't see why people are hung up about stacked humbuckers, I think they're the way forward. The Virtual Vintage Heavy Blues is also quite nice IMO.

Nice amp, btw. Kustoms are way cool.

Hah, thanks. I can't find a single other guy using one of these, and I can only wonder why.

Also, I realized I didn't say the type of music I play in the original post. Gonna edit that now...
Last edited by nerdor257 at Jan 30, 2009,
Quote by nerdor257
Hah, thanks. I can't find a single other guy using one of these, and I can only wonder why.

I know Galen Henson, Satch's rhythm guitarist, uses one.
That's about as famous as they get, I believe.
Quote by Rock Pig
I know Galen Henson, Satch's rhythm guitarist, uses one.
That's about as famous as they get, I believe.

I think the guy from Drowning Pool uses one too, now that I think about it. Still though, that's pretty cool.