what are the aspects that most interest you in playing guitar!? it's for my english class.. I needah see some reasons why others are interested in guitar. thanks
Guitarists get the chicks
Gear:
1991 Gibson Flying V
Roland Cube 20X
Getting laid is so fuckin' easy. And it also goes great with my other interests like smoking dope and drinking beer.

And fishing
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
Sex, drugs and rock n roll,
and i love music, and think guitar is awesome, stressing off, and so on... and the other reasons the people before me posted
being called a guitar god when you play smoke on the water.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
For the rush + energy of playing infront of a crowd. And theres nothing like sitting around with friends and playing music.
Expanding my creativity. When I found my tone last year, it made me want to keep on playing.
Being able to use it as a social tool and have fun playing it and coming up with new ideas that sound awesome.
Forget what i said earlier.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Guitar really helps me relieve stress, also it's a great hobby.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Its funny, i've only been playing for 1 1/2 years, and my gf played longer than me, and I'm better than she is, and well, that works for my advantage.

And showing off like a douche is fun sometimes
SEX DRUGS AND ROCK & ROLL

But it's a nice experience and also playing guitar is addicting
Quote by The Spoon
I think this man wins the thread.

Quote by ZeGuitarist
We have a winner.
Not having to do anything to impress people but stand there and play. But why do bass players get first pick?
just being able to play some of my favourite songs, haven't really done too much career wise or live wise so...hope to soon though so
Getting on a stage with am legit band would be awesome!
Quote by metal Lover
The thought of you humping her limp body is hilarious.

I love to express myself and my emotions through music, whether it be the piano, my voice or the guitar.

The guitar is just my main instrument... so...

Jedit: Also, being on stage fucking rules!
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Last edited by Oblivion_Rps at Jan 30, 2009,