How often does the pit floss. Me and my friend are having a discussion and both think that flossing is a waste of time.
SteamMaster wrote:

Toker420 wrote:
What is on that dudes face?!

its called pure awesome

Quote by Zolom
Get off my lawn ya young whippersnapper! Confounded *descends into gibberish*
No Flossing is for tools(i'm the Friend)
Check Out My songs
Empty
Cardboard Steel

Quote by GrisKy
i think carmen electra would be a good band leader. i'd stay in the band just 'cause she's hot.
when i am at the dentist but thats it.
Originally posted by arrrgg
When my grandpa comes over to visit, after his shower, he walks around naked to dry off
Ok well when you guys have cavities in between your teeth it'll be the tools laughing at you, yes i floss! But thats mostly because i was raised into a family in which one of the parents is a dentist so its just second nature now
Quote by andy_thomas
Were you by any chance, exposing your scrotum to an open flame?
Brushing alone doesn't get the crud between your teeth. When you become an adult and start having gum pain, that's your body telling you "Hey, idiot! You need to floss!"

Look up Gingivitis.

After that, look up Root Canal.

After that, buy some floss and start using it.
Last edited by KG6_Steven at Jan 30, 2009,
Quote by KG6_Steven
Brushing alone doesn't get the crud between your teeth. When you become an adult and start having gum pain, that's your body telling you "Hey, idiot! You need to floss!"

Look up Gingivitis.

After that, look up Root Canal.

After that, buy some floss and start using it.

I tried telling my uncle that last night cause he doesn't floss but he won't listen. He got all angry at the dentist before because he told him to floss. lol

I had a root canal done before. Wasn't fun.
I do it a few times per week... but that's only because i grew up doing it.
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...