hi all, i want to buy a jackson dxmg and ship it to Amman Jordan, if you don't know where that is , it is in the middle east, anyways, is the box provided by jackson company safe enough to ship world wide? and what is it's shipping weight and size? thx all for the help
Quote by Rashdan
hi all, i want to buy a jackson dxmg and ship it to Amman Jordan, if you don't know where that is , it is in the middle east, anyways, is the box provided by jackson company safe enough to ship world wide? and what is it's shipping weight and size? thx all for the help

Well, I dont think Jackson themselves would be shipping it, whichever dealer you happen to buy it from will be packaging the manufacturer's box inside another.

My LTD arrived just fine in its packaging, I would think your Jackson would too.
LTD MH-250NT (With EMG 81/85)
Ibanez RGT42FXQM
Bugera 6260
Seismic Audio 212
i know jackson themselves wont ship, but i mean that if i buy it new from an authorized dealer from ebay, they will have it in its box, i wanted to know if it well be warped safely enough to come to me , or i well have to to make sm1 pack it
allright , thx all, but i didn't get an answer to its shipping weight and size, i know that am asking too many questions sry for that
I honestly don't know how one of us could know the shipping weight or size of the package it will be shipped in.Ask the seller for information on things like that.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

really depends on the dealer, i imagine, and how careful the shipping company is (and your local post service) etc. i got a guitar shipped from japan (i'm in northern ireland) and it was fine, but occasionally accidents do happen... just make sure it's adequately insured etc., and that if anything goes wrong, the dealer will stand over it.

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?