I'm currently using a Washburn XB-100 and it has a lot of problems. If anyone knows anything helpful about the Squier,please comment.
Attachments:
pbass.JPG
Its a great bass, i started on it, and it never lety me down, Through in an aguilar preamp in a while and youve got an amazing bass.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
Not really what i said put anyways.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
While that is a decent bass for the price, you might want to check out the VM series. They're great for the price and the little bit higher price is well worth it.
Rickenbacker 4003
Carvin 210 Neo
Ampeg V4BH
thats a great bass to start on. ive been playing for a few years, and i still play it from time to time.
It's not a bad bass. And I'm a stucker for a matching headstock.

But I hate the black and mirror combo, (my squier strat has it, not my first choice, but when your just taking your friends because he doesnt play it....). It just screams "I am trying so hard to be awesome".
Is there any difference between your standard shiny black finish and the black mirror?
Quote by Captain Insano
It's not a bad bass. And I'm a stucker for a matching headstock.

But I hate the black and mirror combo, (my squier strat has it, not my first choice, but when your just taking your friends because he doesnt play it....). It just screams "I am trying so hard to be awesome".

Just get a replacement pickguard

To TS, it's a nice bass if you want a precision bass with a jazz neck, matching headstock, and a jazz bass bridge pickup. Non CV or VM Squiers are very hit-and-miss on thier QC. Definately try before you buy.
Fender FSR Standard Jazz Bass(Sapphire Blue finish!!)
Squier VM TB Bass
Squier Precision Bass(heavily modified)
Behringer 180 Watt Combo<--My EQ pedal made this sound decent O_o until I get my Gallien-Krueger half stack