Could anyone help me in the process of getting an endorsement. I play guitar. I don't really know anything about going about this procedure and any help would be much appreciated.

I'm looking into Stagg and possibly Schecter. I know Stagg is pretty low budget which is why I chose to check them out. I play Schecters all the time and wanted to check them out as well.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Any direct email addy's or websites would also be appreciated.
"Our skin tears away as our memories fade with age and we don't even know till it's gone" ~ J. Loren
with great difficulty...

you only get endorsed if you are likely to make the company money... and int hat instance they usually ask you...
but good luck though
My red is so confident that he flashes trophies of war and
ribbons of euphoria
Quote by goest
Ahhh, I WANT AN ENDORSEMENT DEAL!!!!

And thats why I use Murderknobs

and to ts, good luck with getting endorsed. In most cases they come to you.
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

lets look at this from a companies point of view:
you have no song demos or recordings on your profile
you have no link to your myspace in your signature

That already tells you that you wouldn't be a great investment. You need to promote yourself/your band like hell, then look into things like endorsement. Get a fanbase.
Quote by Mr. La Fritz

Squirrels are fluffy bits of gay.

Quote by LordPino
My penis is so big it has its own hands.
I once talked to a guy who played for a (crap) metal band, the name of which I can't remember, who got an endorsement from Framus purely because his band were touring quite reguarly and playing over 120 gigs a year. It's all about how much you're able to expose the company to your audience.
Quote by ctb
Send them a picture of a spider.

ctb, this is made of win.
My red is so confident that he flashes trophies of war and
ribbons of euphoria
Unless you're signed to a Major Label Schecter will not endorse you along with many other big brand names.
Kid, I like your enthusiasm, but until you're in a band with a large fanbase who'll check the products out and buy them, it's just not going to happen. I'm in a touring band who are recording an epic, amazing album, and I still can't get them. Our drummer, however...
Quote by treflip
I once talked to a guy who played for a (crap) metal band, the name of which I can't remember, who got an endorsement from Framus purely because his band were touring quite reguarly and playing over 120 gigs a year. It's all about how much you're able to expose the company to your audience.

Yup, tis all about exposure.

And Framus? Nice. Maybe if I can get that many gigs they'll give me a Warwick endorsement
I know with drum endorsements if you call up the company or contact them in some way then you can get an application it's pretty much like filling an application out for work, and then you send them a press kit (photos, cd's, dvd's, etc.) and from there they'll decide wether or not to endorse you.
For those of you with serious and honest answers thank you. As for the rest . . . well . . . is this all you do all day ?
"Our skin tears away as our memories fade with age and we don't even know till it's gone" ~ J. Loren
Quote by zeptallica06
For those of you with serious and honest answers thank you. As for the rest . . . well . . . is this all you do all day ?

I never got the whole complaining about the "non-serious" and "non-honest" answers...

Gosh darnit, I want an endorsement deal, too...