Other than the obvious "delay"?

What would it add to the sound? I currently have an overdrive and a distortion pedal with a Blackheart Little Giant amp. Would the delay give a fuller sound and make it a little less "dry".

Thanks.
Gear:
Fender Strat
Epi Joe Pass Signature
Epi LP Plus Top
Jackson Dinky
Fender Hot Rod Deville 212
It most definitely adds a thickness to the sound - a far bigger feeling of projection as well.

A great investment.

i.e. you want a nice one like the DL-4 or CC
I've got a Boss DD-6 ,, and it really gives and "ambience"?? to my sound.. I love it..
even if I"m only using a very small amount of Delay.. it really gives a fullness to your schtuffs !!
Quote by boomboosh
What the f**k is you problems?
Yes, I made an account to ask this question. Is it really that weird? No. I wanted some feedback from some proper guitar experts who knew what they were talking about. Sorry, I guess I was wrong.
If that's your goal, a reverb pedal may be preferable to a delay.
Please don't assume I care enough about your guitar rig, your general thoughts on life, the funny things people have said about you, or anything else not related to the topic at hand to have the view signatures option turned on. I don't.
IMO, delay is the third most useful effect right after distortion and overdrive. It gives ambience to clean riffs....Listen to Jay Walking Backward by the Number 12 Looks Like You, thats what it will do to your sound.
SHREDRICK!